Enchantment entertainment

my friends are going on the enchantment 10/30/2017; they are wondering if anyone knows what shows and times they are?

EDIT: Sorry, I had a Cruise Compass link, but the photos were from Photobucket which no longer works for free.

We sailed Enchantment back in July. There was plenty of entertainment and most was pretty good.

In the main theater there were two musicals. I can't remember their names, but one was a medley of music in the movies and was good. The other show was so so and we left early.

There is a comic who does a clean show, then an adult show around 11 pm. He's funny and the adult show was much better.

They did a game show for married couples that was really fun.

The piano guy in the Schooner Lounge is really entertaining. He takes requests much like a piano bar does. We had fun with his show.

We also enjoyed a show in lounge at the back of the boat behind the Schooner Lounge. It was an adult game show and was hilarious. Best people watching you'll ever see right there.

Enjoy the trip. We loved the boat. Ask for Don Don at dinner. His service can't be beat.