MDR Menus - Independence of the Seas - Five Night Sailing

Mrs.MGM

I was recently on the Independence of the Seas five night sailing (November 18-23). If anyone is interested in the main dining room menus, attached you will find pictures of the menus.

Mrs. MGM

Monarch of the Seas - May 2010

Freedom of the Seas - November 2015

Independence of the Seas - November 2017

I am attempting to load the menus. However, I continue to receive an error message regarding a security mechanism missing. This is my first time posting. I am working to see why I am blocked from uploading the pictures.

I am attempting to load the menus. However, I continue to receive an error message regarding a security mechanism missing. This is my first time posting. I am working to see why I am blocked from uploading the pictures.

If you are using a PC and are trying to attach photos to your post, they will be so small as to be unreadable here. One thing you can try converting them to PDF files, which have a much higher allowable size for uploading.

Another easy way to upload photos is to use one of the smartphone apps, like Forums or Tapatalk.

If you are using a PC and are trying to attach photos to your post, they will be so small as to be unreadable here. One thing you can try converting them to PDF files, which have a much higher allowable size for uploading.

Another easy way to upload photos is to use one of the smartphone apps, like Forums or Tapatalk.

Thank you for the suggestion! I was able to add the pictures from night one to a Microsoft Word document to upload.

I was recently on the Independence of the Seas five night sailing (November 18-23). If anyone is interested in the main dining room menus, attached you will find pictures of the menus.

Mrs. MGM

Independence of the Seas - November 2017[/quot

Thank you so much! We will be sailing on her in February.

These are excellent scans. I'm surprised to see non-spice named menus on Indy. What itinerary was this?

Day 1 - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Day 2- Sea Day

Day 3 - Costa Maya, Mexico

Day 4 - Cozumel, Mexico

Day 5 - Sea Day

Day 6 - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Night Five - MDR Menu

Mrs. MGM

Independence of the Seas - November 2017

Night Five -MDR Menu.pdf

No problem! I hope you all have a wonderful time! We really enjoyed our sailing.

Mrs. MGM

Independence of the Seas - November 2017[/quot

Thank you so much! We will be sailing on her in February.

Was on this trip as well, this was the best food I've had on a ship in a while. We ate in the MDR for every dinner as well as for breakfast and it was awesome each time. One of the dinning rooms had a smaller version of the buffet which was significantly better than windjammer and it seemed no one knew about it.

• 2 months later...