Bungee Trampoline on Grandeur

sardam

I just read the Grandeur has a bungee trampoline. Can anyone confirm this? I know other ships have it in the Vision class but I thought Grandeur did not. My kids would love it though. Thanks

The only Royal ship I've seen with a bungee trampoline is Enchantment.

Unfortunately, the Grandeur does not have a bungee trampoline. It has a rock climbing wall, two shuffleboard stations and i believe 2 ping pong tables. I hate to say this, the Grandeur is not one of the child friendliest ships. It is a great ship for a first time cruiser, and great if you enjoy a smaller ship (or if you have a drink package!)

It was a nice ship (a little on the older end), but it didn’t stop me from booking again. I can’t wait for my cruise on her in February

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This! Enchantment is a Vision class ship just like Grandeur, but Enchantment was "stretched" years ago (they added a section in the middle of the ship to lengthen and add more cabins and public space).

I just read the Grandeur has a bungee trampoline. Can anyone confirm this? I know other ships have it in the Vision class but I thought Grandeur did not. My kids would love it though. Thanks

We were on the Grandeur for her Oct. 28, 2017 sailing. No bumgee trampoline on the Grandeur then.

Having just booked Enchantment for the first time I have seen this. Is it kid only? Anyone know the weight limit? A few years ago I would jump at the opportunity. (Pun intended)

Having just booked Enchantment for the first time I have seen this. Is it kid only? Anyone know the weight limit? A few years ago I would jump at the opportunity. (Pun intended)

I don't know the limit, but I do see adults using it.