Sticky, Gooey Tape used by Terminal Porters!

grampsagain

Carnival, please find a different way to identify the luggage for FTTF, and Priority guest when handing them of to the Porters. They place this tape around the luggage handles and across our plastic Tag Holders and if just doesn't come off real easy. The tags already state Priority why do they even use this? Anyone else have an issue with this, I've had this happen at 3 different Embarkation Ports and they use the exact same tape. Someone mentioned to me that this is done by the Port itself but Carnival must have approved it and probably supplies it! Got to be a better way!! Rick

I’ve not had the same experience as you. I have always been able to remove the sticker/tape with no residue left behind.

Which three ports have you experienced this? I’ve been through at least a half dozen without issue. I would like to know which ports in which I should pay closer attention.

Had the same problems in New Orleans & Miami. Nothing seems to get the goo off of the luggage tag holders.

Might be worth considering taking some alcohol swabs with you when you travel. That should get the "goo/sticky" off when you get to the cabin. I just now put that on my little list of incidentals to take.