Loyalty benefits

billie bucks

See Reciprocal Benefits in the link below

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/le-club-voyage/member-benefits

Interesting! I called Celebrity today and the res agent told me only RCI had reciprocal benefits. I said I thought Azamara qualified and she told me definitely not!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Interesting! I called Celebrity today and the res agent told me only RCI had reciprocal benefits. I said I thought Azamara qualified and she told me definitely not!

She was wrong!. Also you accrue points across Celebrity and Azamara. Royal does not, but does recognize Select as Platinum and Elite and Elite+ as Diamond. The person you spoke with needs a refresher course in the training department.

I would call Azamara Le Club Voyage. I think my Azamara club number is the same as my Celebrity number. When we cruised on Azamara we were Discoverer level and we were on our 1st Azamara cruise.

We are Discoverer level with Azamara and are taking our first Celebrity cruise. Will our Azamara tier entitle us to Elite with Celebrity?

billie bucks...I'm Discover Plus on AZ and Elite Plus on X...so I think you would transfer over as Elite. How did you enjoy the "suite" life on the T/A? :cool: LuAnn

billie bucks...I'm Discover Plus on AZ and Elite Plus on X...so I think you would transfer over as Elite. How did you enjoy the "suite" life on the T/A? :cool: LuAnn

Had a great time....as always! We are on the Millennium in April from Tokyo to Vancouver....... best way to beat jet lag from China back to Canada! Booked 3 cruises while on the Quest for 2019.LOL!

I would call Azamara Le Club Voyage. I think my Azamara club number is the same as my Celebrity number. When we cruised on Azamara we were Discoverer level and we were on our 1st Azamara cruise.

You are absolutely correct, the Captains Club and Le Club Voyage numbers are the same.