SailorJill and I Sail on the Orient Express a.k.a. Millenium's Immersion Cruise

SailorJack

There were some really strange boats in the harbor. This one had what looked like dozens of pots hanging from the top.

24025867237_044c0457e4_k.jpg

There were some very modern and expensive boats as well. They made quiet a contrast.

24025866747_36cb04de40_k.jpg

But most of them were just plain undecipherable

39070406211_2b2f73c7df_k.jpg

Two of the floating restaurants in Aberdeen harbor.

25203752508_4070d955de_k.jpg

The Tai Pak floating restaurant

39070408621_f8a5182a11_o.jpg

And the Jumbo Floating Restaurant - purportedly the largest floating restaurant in the world. It is one of Hong Kong's "must see" tourist attractions. It can seat up to 2.000 people and has hosted celebrities from around the world - including royalty from England and stars from Hollywood - such as John Wayne, Gwyneth Paltrow, Tom Cruise, et. al.

24025864067_60b6e9fb34_o.jpg]

38175309824_5ea233b1d0_o.jpg

Some final views of Aberdeen Harbor.

25203751048_a49e8a1996_o.jpg

24025862957_f73d90f036_o.jpg

A final view of Hong Kong before we spend our last night aboard.

24025861197_11109b338b_o.jpg

As we were admiring the sights the "Genting Dream" sailed into the harbor. It was a beautiful looking ship and had its maiden voyage in November of last year. It is home ported in Singapore and is the 15th largest cruise ship but at 150,000 tons is significantly smaller than some of RCL's and NCL's biggest ships. Still it looked pretty big to us.

24025860147_e44c4aefcb_o.jpg

24025858987_484335693b_o.jpg

These are the last of the photos from our amazing Asian cruise. It is also my last SailorJack review. Thanks to everyone who has followed along. Its been fun.

Jack

You really outdid yourself this time, Sailor Jack. Not only was your review outstanding as always, your photo review afterwards was incredible. I've been following along from the beginning and have enjoyed every minute. But what's this about "my last Sailor Jack review"? Say it ain't so.

You really outdid yourself this time, Sailor Jack. Not only was your review outstanding as always, your photo review afterwards was incredible. I've been following along from the beginning and have enjoyed every minute. But what's this about "my last Sailor Jack review"? Say it ain't so.

Glad you enjoyed the trip as much as I did.

Jack

Great photos as always!

But what do you mean "My last Sailor Jack review"? :eek::(

As I said, this will be my last review - at least on CC. Thanks for following along.

Jack

No hint. I just can't post reviews on CC anymore.

Jack

NO!! Is it Jill? (Jack, you know she was worth more than 6 goats!)

All kidding aside, so sorry to hear this. Your reviews have brought great joy and laughter for so many of us. Thank you so much. Hope you, Jill, and Alexis are all well, and enjoy a lovely holiday season!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

NO!! Is it Jill? (Jack, you know she was worth more than 6 goats!)

All kidding aside, so sorry to hear this. Your reviews have brought great joy and laughter for so many of us. Thank you so much. Hope you, Jill, and Alexis are all well, and enjoy a lovely holiday season!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks!:D And the very best to you and yours for a great holiday season. Merry Christmas.

Jack

These are the last of the photos from our amazing Asian cruise. It is also my last SailorJack review. Thanks to everyone who has followed along. Its been fun.

Jack

Is this a result of what Cruise Critic did to you?

Yes.

Yes.

I heard about that...sorry. Any chance you will post on another website? I know your first ones were not on CC. I was looking forward to your Princess review next month.:(

Thanks...water under the bridge now - that person is no longer with CC. I always do a review of a cruise, but sometimes post on a different website. Just not on CC anymore.

Happy New Year!:D

Jack

Jack,

I’m so sorry to learn this is your last review on CC. I’ve enjoyed your reviews and photos very much indeed, and I wish you and Jill many more wondrous journeys. Thank you for the valuable information you have imparted to us, and the exquisite way in which you expressed it.

Happy New Year and Happy Trails! Cheers,

Michelle

Jack,

I’m so sorry to learn this is your last review on CC. I’ve enjoyed your reviews and photos very much indeed, and I wish you and Jill many more wondrous journeys. Thank you for the valuable information you have imparted to us, and the exquisite way in which you expressed it.

Happy New Year and Happy Trails! Cheers,

Michelle

Thanks. And a most Happy New Years and Great Sailings to you and yours.

Jack