Brilliance of the Seas RM 1054 and Noise??

porthole21

Hello All,

Just hoping to get some insight on noise level for those who have stayed in RM 1054 on Brilliance? I know it is right off the Centrum and what that could mean.....Family of 5 with 11 yr old triplets who usually sleep through WW3 so mostly would impact mom and dad. Thank you in advance.....

My wife and I were in 1060 on Radiance this year. It's a little different than 1054, in that it does not have a wall directly on the Centrum. Once we moved away from our door a couple feet we couldn't hear the music/activity in the Centrum. The location of the bed was also protected from any Centrum noise by being on the other side of the bathroom and near the balcony. Sometimes we were surprised by the activity in Centrum when we left our room.

Great, thank you so much for the reply!

My wife and I were in 1060 on Radiance this year. It's a little different than 1054, in that it does not have a wall directly on the Centrum. Once we moved away from our door a couple feet we couldn't hear the music/activity in the Centrum. The location of the bed was also protected from any Centrum noise by being on the other side of the bathroom and near the balcony. Sometimes we were surprised by the activity in Centrum when we left our room.

• 3 months later...