Brilliance of the Seas December 18th!

hawk4754

Hello, everyone! I am new to this website, but I am interested in your thoughts regarding the Brilliance of the Seas, specifically if any of you have traveled in the same time of year as I am going to, mid-to late December. I was wondering what you thought of Brilliance(I selected this one over Majesty, but it was a close call), and what I can expect as far as demographics(age of most people on board, partying, fun activities, etc.)

Thanks in advance!

We've done that same cruise on Brilliance the same time the last two years and enjoyed it. I didn't see much difference in demographic, typical wide range of ages on board that I see on other RC cruises. Love the covered Solarium and Park Cafe, two things you will not find on Majesty.

Hello, everyone! I am new to this website, but I am interested in your thoughts regarding the Brilliance of the Seas, specifically if any of you have traveled in the same time of year as I am going to, mid-to late December. I was wondering what you thought of Brilliance(I selected this one over Majesty, but it was a close call), and what I can expect as far as demographics(age of most people on board, partying, fun activities, etc.)

Thanks in advance!

Did a 12 nite Mediterranean on the Brilliance and it's like comparing apples & oranges. My recommendation is to stick with the Brilliance.

I LOVE The Brilliance class of ship. I live near Port Canaveral but will drive to Tampa for the Brilliance over the Majesty. Majesty is fun for a party cruise, but Brilliance is bigger & nicer & there are so many great areas to hang out & still see the Sea if it's cold & rainy