Norwegian jewel

Pitapie67

Has anyone been on the jewel? What r your thoughts on this ship?? First timer [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We've been on the Jewel twice, once for b2b Transatlantic/British Isles and once for Western Caribbean. We really liked the layout of the Jewel and enjoyed friendly service.

We've been on the Jewel twice, once for b2b Transatlantic/British Isles and once for Western Caribbean. We really liked the layout of the Jewel and enjoyed friendly service.

Thank you we just book it to anew Zealand . I’m super excited .

Thank you we just book it to anew Zealand . I’m super excited .

The Jewel is one of my favorite ships. I love being on Her. Have done a number of cruises on Her and can wait for the Alaskan season so I can return. Her staff from the Captain on down are wonderful especially the Restaurant Manager Noel Chaves.

We have been on the Jewel and sister ships many times. Great ship. You might want to check out some reviews.

Been on the Gem 4 times, am hoping the Jewel is the same. I love the size and layout of the ship, am sure I will feel at home even though Leo will not be playing.

Traveled on the Jewel in May, loved it, we prefer these jewel class ships- perfect size. Staff was great, and yes, restaurant manager Noel Chavez, was fantastic! We stayed in owners suite and definitely needs to be updated...

Has anyone been on the jewel? What r your thoughts on this ship?? First timer [emoji3]

We have sailed her twice. The first time was when she made her crossing from Dover to NYC. We were the first ones to even have the cabin we had. What a fund cruise. The Jewel it the first of the Jewel class ships. for us it is the best class of ships NCL has. They size is right and the crew is always friendly. I can't think of a negative side of the Jewel class ships.

We have sailed her twice. The first time was when she made her crossing from Dover to NYC. We were the first ones to even have the cabin we had. What a fund cruise. The Jewel it the first of the Jewel class ships. for us it is the best class of ships NCL has. They size is right and the crew is always friendly. I can't think of a negative side of the Jewel class ships.

Totally agree -- love the size of these ships. Been on the Jewel herself twice (Gem three times, Jade once), most recently the beginning of this year for a 16-night Panama Canal cruise. Had a wonderful time.

Love hanging out in the Great Outdoors on these ships.

Currently on the Jewel sailing through the South Pacific. We are in the OS and it's a little out dated. Love the Jewel as this is our 9th time on her. Staff is amazing.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Forums mobile app

We are cruising on Jewel 14th December and was wondering if you could tell us what time the shows are on in the theatre at night. It will make it easier to book speciality restaurants. Enjoy your cruise. Cheers Judy

We were on the Jewel last May, and loved it In fact, we never gave NCL a thought, but got a good deal for Alaska, and took it. The entertainment and the food was good, except for Moderno's. We enjoyed ourselves on this NCL cruise, that we are on the Escape 12/02.

We are cruising on Jewel 14th December and was wondering if you could tell us what time the shows are on in the theatre at night. It will make it easier to book speciality restaurants. Enjoy your cruise. Cheers Judy

Usually 7 PM & 9PM

Jewel is a good ship. She was the first to get a lot of the current NCL branding, but is scheduled for a dry dock (showing a bit of wear and tear). We sailed on the Jewel for the past 3 years and have enjoyed every cruise.

Do you perhaps know when the dry dock is scheduled?

The shows are at 7 and 9pm.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Forums mobile app