Gluten free options on Constellation

florence11

If your husband needs gluten free, I don't think that will go well with a (wheat flour) sandwich., cakes, etc. I need GF also and have yet to find palatable GF bread.

I'll be going on my first GF cruise next month on the Reflection and have requested a GF diet. I can tell you more after my cruise.

If your husband needs gluten free, I don't think that will go well with a (wheat flour) sandwich., cakes, etc. I need GF also and have yet to find palatable GF bread.

I'll be going on my first GF cruise next month on the Reflection and have requested a GF diet. I can tell you more after my cruise.

Which sailing are you on with the Reflections? I'm on that ship next month too. Dec - and gf

We’re currently on constellation so I checked around a little and found that can order gluten-free pizza and they have 2 or 3 gluten-free desserts. Plus one super delish gluten free coconut macaroon (I eat 3 or 4 per day). As for menu items, they refer to mAitre d handling it....hope that helps...message me for a specific as we’re here till11/12.

Hi,

We are booked on Constellation in February and was wondering if anyone has any experience of gluten free food in the buffet sandwiches, cakes etc. My husband is fine for the MDR but sometimes he just wants a sandwich.

Thanks

I have just come off the eclipse and the gluten free choices were the best i've had on a ship! I imagine it will be the same on constellation.

The bread on the ship was lovely, if you ask in the main dining room or the ocean view they will provide bread and also toast it for you. Also in the ocean view buffet there was a choice of different gluten free cakes on many days.

At the pizza/pasta station they will do you gluten free pizza or pasta if you ask, they also have gluten free scones when afternoon tea is on, he wont go hungry that's for sure!

Hope this helps :)