Diamond Lounge - Enchantment - coffee?

LMaxwell

Are there coffee machines in the DL on the Enchantment and are they available 24 hours or just certain hours of the day? I like to walk off dinner and get some coffee afterwards.

Yes, 24 hour access to free specialty coffee, as long as the machine is working.

Yes, 24 hour access to free specialty coffee, as long as the machine is working.

Yeah, that's for sure!! :o Nice to have the CL next door when the coffee machine is broke in the DL.

One thing that irritated me about the DL the last time I was on EN, they disconnected the tube to the milk container during the night and did not come in to reconnect it until after 8 am when they did the light breakfast set up. They even kept it locked up, so no early morning Lattes until then. :mad: Hope they changed that. :confused:

Yeah, that's for sure!! :o Nice to have the CL next door when the coffee machine is broke in the DL.

One thing that irritated me about the DL the last time I was on EN, they disconnected the tube to the milk container during the night and did not come in to reconnect it until after 8 am when they did the light breakfast set up. They even kept it locked up, so no early morning Lattes until then. :mad: Hope they changed that. :confused:

How long ago was that? We do not have CL access. If the machine is broken can you use your Diamond benefit at Cafe Lattetudes? What else are options for coffee in the evening; WJ if you get there before their absurd closing time? (Do they have coffee stations open 24/7?)

How long ago was that? We do not have CL access. If the machine is broken can you use your Diamond benefit at Cafe Lattetudes? What else are options for coffee in the evening; WJ if you get there before their absurd closing time? (Do they have coffee stations open 24/7?)

You may be able to find regular coffee in Sorrento's late.

This is not as good or as much of a variety as having the Refreshment package right? I really only buy the package for the specialty coffee.

The Refreshment package will give you more options for espresso drinks, plus there are multiple machines and you can get espresso drinks at restaurants if you like.

The Refreshment package will give you more options for espresso drinks, plus there are multiple machines and you can get espresso drinks at restaurants if you like.

Access to the compass deli machine on MJ is a nice little perk during breakfast hours

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

They had the same perk on the Jewel TA for Suite/PC/D+, no time limit. Probably only for the TA due to the high numbers of C&A.

I don't know if Brilliance did that, but the lines in DL and CL were generally 7-8 people deep between 7am and 10am according to Laura.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Well I hope my diamond perks work on the Enchantment for a coffee <shrug>; if the machine is down in the DL would they honor it at breakfast in the MDR?

Possibly. They may even have a Diamond section in the MDR for breakfast.