Live on the Equinox Dec 2-9

superfugio

Oh...how exciting! My hb and I are doing the same ship in March. :D

I love to see the daily planner. We will be following you and will be excited for you.

Here is tomorrow’s planner. We are looking forward to tomorrow. 773c82968c6c9a719e99662492c5ac0f.jpga37d348348c744eb450203e050312beb.jpgfb15d98e11df12c20eb18d346964080d.jpgac222dd8fe66b8e04d395f1ad013b975.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wonderful, I’llbe following along. We’ll be on the Equinox in 48 days or so for a B2B2B.Looking forward to Key West.

I have awebcam addiction so I watched the Equinox leave the port of Miami today and ifyou wave at the webcam in Key West tomorrow I might just get a glimpse of you!(I might not have much time but I can’t seem to resist the webcams, it alsoseems prolongs the pleasure we get out of cruising). I’ve also watching to seewhere the Equinox is docked and I’m glad it’s in town. The last 2 cruises wewere docked at the navy base and that turned out to be a hassle.

Make sure totake in the SILENT DISCO, it will be listed in your daily planner, it’s ablast. Specialty teas at Café al Bacio are not to be missed.

Enjoy yourcruise.

Oh...how exciting! My hb and I are doing the same ship in March. :D

I love to see the daily planner. We will be following you and will be excited for you.

Shelling...which sailing? We are going March 3rd. I ALMOST cancelled it today, because I am really afraid it might be a little too quiet for us, so I am super thankful for these updates to get me excited! Instead of cancelling I just paid in full, so we are definitely going to be on that ship!

This is our first cruise on Celebrity and we are loving it. We are in 1612. If you have questions let us know. We will try to answer them all. f4c0c2b75b5ab53057dc5a173f2cf86b.jpgb814153a8df45534314219ef3732f6c7.jpg6addf21dee9efdf5f577cd6093aa1854.jpgb39127ffcbb5fdc6d475eacfce54ab62.jpg

Thank you for this post...I looked all over creation (ok, I looked all over Google) to find current "TODAY" pics....Enjoy your trip!

Shelling...which sailing? We are going March 3rd. I ALMOST cancelled it today, because I am really afraid it might be a little too quiet for us, so I am super thankful for these updates to get me excited! Instead of cancelling I just paid in full, so we are definitely going to be on that ship!

Oh I double checked...We are going Feb 24th one week before you. Then onto the Norwegian Getaway out of Miami March 4-11th.

Looking forward to following along. We aren't doing this cruise until March of 2019 but will be interested in hearing about things now and really interested in learning about your cabin. We are booked in 1618 just three doors down from you. We have a CS now but I'm debating about moving up to a RS. The table for in suite dining is probably much better in your cabin, but I'm wondering since we're on the hump, we may feel like we have more balcony space.

Have a great week, and share some photos as you have time!

We just disembarked a coupe of weeks ago ... had a marvelous time with only one little hiccup.

If you get a chance and you are nearby Murano, can you tell Marko, the Maitre'd there, that the couple that was celebrating their 25th anniversary a couple cruises ago (a blonde woman and tall guy with a gray beard) say hi. Many thanks!!

I see that you will at Grand Cayman on Thursday, Dec. 7.

A MUST DO excursion on Grand Cayman is Swimming With Stingrays at Stingray City.

You go a couple of miles offshore to a huge sandbar. You get off the excursion boat into the chest deep water. Huge Southern Stingrays will swim up to you to be fed from your hand. Just amazing!

I see that you will at Grand Cayman on Thursday, Dec. 7.

A MUST DO excursion on Grand Cayman is Swimming With Stingrays at Stingray City.

You go a couple of miles offshore to a huge sandbar. You get off the excursion boat into the chest deep water. Huge Southern Stingrays will swim up to you to be fed from your hand. Just amazing!

We have that excursion scheduled! Looking forward to it!