BBQ Lunch on the Fantasy

Misskatr5

Hello. I'm wondering if The Fantasy does a bbq lunch on the ship?

We were on the Wonder during New Years a year ago and to our surprise they had a bbq lunch on the pool deck. My husband loved it. We are on the Fantasy this December and he is looking forward to the BBQ they had on the Wonder.

Thank you:p

We were pleasantly surprised when they had it on the Wonder for the New Years cruise but it would be 2 years ago. Just wondering if Fantasy does any surprise events for their boat especially for a holiday trip.

There wasn't a BBQ on the Fantasy when we were on it two years ago. I have read the boards everyday for many years and no one has every mentioned one occurring before. However, it may pop up as a surprise like the rare sightings of cream cheese pretzels.

I wouldn't plan on any sightings of the cream cheese pretzels anymore. DCL used to have the pretzels at the quick serve location (pizza) on the last sea day of many cruises.

BUT, that was before they came out with the Pub menu now available in the various sports bar/venues. And, of course, the Pub menu is extra cost.

I wouldn't plan on any sightings of the cream cheese pretzels anymore. DCL used to have the pretzels at the quick serve location (pizza) on the last sea day of many cruises.

BUT, that was before they came out with the Pub menu now available in the various sports bar/venues. And, of course, the Pub menu is extra cost.

We missed them on the Dream the day they had them in 2012 and the last post I could find where someone had a cream cheeze pretzel on the Fantasy was December of 2013.

We will be on the Fantasy Christmas week 2018, so maybe we will get a surprise:).