Celebrity Solstice showing her age??

VitaminSea53

We went on in March 2017, and it still looked fairly new to me. We had a suite, and it was very clean too.52dbdb546cc0c30866e913ab4e9cb664.jpgf412ced52c817a056a5ac51919174e45.jpg

From the picture, you did not have A suite, you had THE suite. :D

We got off her just over a week ago.

Did not notice anything old or outdated on her, she still looked fresh, clean and tidy.

We had an Aqua cabin and it was not showing any major signs of wear and tear, staff were great too and they opened a new Tiffany store on board on our second to last day! Right by the World Class bar.

I may have made a small purchase ;)

Disembarked last Monday also. The ship looked well kept. It was the first time I had sailed on the solstice, having sailed on silhouette and equinox several times each.

Sailed in the same number cabin (RS). Found some of the placement of items, or lack thereof, less than optimal on solstice. For example, to open the drawers of the dresser in the walk in closet, the closet door has to be closed, with you in the closet. Crazy. There is poor overall closet design and the foot rest is not present in the shower. These things are moved around and much more functional in the later ships. We had a delightful cruise, just somethings that differed in subsequent iterations of the product.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did not notice anything old or outdated on her, she still looked fresh, clean and tidy.

We had an Aqua cabin and it was not showing any major signs of wear and tear, staff were great too and they opened a new Tiffany store on board on our second to last day! Right by the World Class bar.

I may have made a small purchase ;)[/quote] Ooooh Tiffany's. How was the range they had onboard? And how were the prices compared to land base stores? Thanks in advance :)

I may have made a small purchase ;)

We disembarked on Monday and I made a small purchase at Tiffany's too 😊

I may have made a small purchase ;)[/quote] Ooooh Tiffany's. How was the range they had onboard? And how were the prices compared to land base stores? Thanks in advance :)

I bought some infinity earrings as I have everything else in this set so now I have a complete one!

They were approx £25 cheaper than I can buy them in the UK and much cheaper than the Tiffany store in Vancouver in CAD.

They had quite a good range of choices and there's definitely some new bits I've now got my eye on! Better than another watch or handbag shop!

• 3 weeks later...