NCL Sun Suite 8077 new pics

happy2bgoing

• 6 years later...

Try this LINK from cruisedeckplans - some pictures maybe compressed or distorted:

http://deckplangenius.com/cabin.aspx?stateroom=126414

Or Google: NCL SUN cabin 8077 for another source

Note are you aware that your cabin is right over the theatre one deck below - NO you will not have hammocks

hanging from the rigging but at times the noise maybe no so lullaby to sleep !

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the link!

We were in the cabin next door during our September 2015 cruise. I'm not worried about the theater, it wasn't an issue.

The cabin was quite far from the elevators, but that meant there was also very little noise from people in the hallways. So we got plenty of exercise!

• 3 months later...

When it is convenient please get back to us about the NOISE from the theatre one deck under this cabin.

NOISE - What noise ?

OK - some low level rumble ?

That drumming vibrated me right out of bed ?

What about those thrusters maneuvering in and out of port ?

Comments and Feedback appreciated !

Generally this suite (8077) and its sister (8277) are the last aft suites sold.

One deck above the suites 9076 and 9276 are the first because of the large wrap around balcony.

On deck 10 0065 and 0265 these sell before the deck 8 suites.

When it is convenient please get back to us about the NOISE from the theatre one deck under this cabin.

NOISE - What noise ?

OK - some low level rumble ?

That drumming vibrated me right out of bed ?

What about those thrusters maneuvering in and out of port ?

Comments and Feedback appreciated !

Generally this suite (8077) and its sister (8277) are the last aft suites sold.

One deck above the suites 9076 and 9276 are the first because of the large wrap around balcony.

On deck 10 0065 and 0265 these sell before the deck 8 suites.

I am not finding this suite noisy. We do hear some music from the lounge but I don't find it bothersome as I'm not sleeping at the time and it's not audible from the glorious balcony. The thrusters were only really loud (and shaky) when we let off the pilot early in the morning. I'm sleeping amazing in this suite on the soft as a cloud bed.

The butler Carlos and concierge Rashida are also very helpful and kind people.

I didn't want to get off the ship this morning! Sorry for the late rrsponde' date=' I just realized this was still pending!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks so much! I'll be on the ship in just a few hours!!!

You will love it! Carlos Ninja Butler (make sure to call him that!) and your concierge Rashida will look after you. We adored both of them! Your steward is Rizki is also very nice!

The suite benefits are definitely worth the extra expense!

This suite looks like it has a wrap around balcony like the one we stayed in on the Star. If it is a wrapped around balcony is it just places to stand like on the Star or is there more room for viewing?

It's a pretty big balcony!! Room for 2 chairs, 2 chaise and a table. The right side is "enclosed" but it's not an issue. You can access it from both the living room and bedroom via sliding doors.

Hello, just wondering how you liked the suite and Carlos?

LOVED the suite. We had excellent weather the first half of cruise so we and our friends used the balcony quite a bit then and for Glacier Bay day.

Carlos was wonderful and Rashida was excellent. Iirc she said she is usually assigned to the larger ships but they put her on the Sun for a few months to see what the smaller ones were like. She's off to home now for extended time off and will be on the Bliss when she sails.

Our main assigned steward (name on card in room - Rizki, I think) we only saw for about a min or 2 on the first day. It was all Lesroy from there on out and he was exceptional!

For anyone concerned about noise from Stardust, I only noticed a little (not even noise, more like vibrations from music) the last night and it did not bother me.

It's a pretty big balcony!! Room for 2 chairs, 2 chaise and a table. The right side is "enclosed" but it's not an issue. You can access it from both the living room and bedroom via sliding doors.

Nice! I made note of this suite

• 1 month later...
There's 2 by the desk, one on the little hall table and one in the dressing table

I’ll be in this suite in March, 2018. My sister sleeps with a CPAP....is there an outlet near the bed or will she need to request/bring an extension cord?

Many thanks!

You will definitely need some sort of extension cord. I don’t think you’re allowed to bring one on, but I’m sure you can ask for one from your butler or email the concierge ahead of time! It is a lovely sweet, we really enjoyed our time In it, and the incredible views from the giant balcony

You will definitely need some sort of extension cord. I don’t think you’re allowed to bring one on, but I’m sure you can ask for one from your butler or email the concierge ahead of time! It is a lovely sweet, we really enjoyed our time In it, and the incredible views from the giant balcony

Bring along your own extension cord - minimum of 20 feet and perhaps some best boy gaffing tape to anchor

it to the cabin/deck floor so you don't trip over it.

Pack it along in/with the CPAP machine - it should be pretty obvious that the machine needs the extension cord

to operate. Better yet plug it into the machine's own cord to make it look as if it is part of it.

If the keystone security folks try to separate it raise a fuss - worst case scenario is the cord is confiscated and

given back to you at the end of the cruise and you will have to have Guest Services your cabin steward or your

butler provide you with one of the NCL house cords.

Seasoned veteran keystone security officers should not have a problem with this - only - a rookie without a

clue as to what a CPAP machine is and does would make a dumb issue out of this.