Platinum Dinners on NCL Spirit

Korlad

I've talked to 2 people at NCL and neither knew the answer.One of the benefits of Platinum status is-

a) Dinner for 2 at Cagneys or Le Bistro, and

b) Dinner for 2 at Moderno or La Cucina

The question- NCL Spirit does not have a Moderno or La Cucina. Do you lose the benefit or do you get a dinner at one of the other Specialty restaurants like La Trattoria? I know I'll find out when I board and info will probably be in Welcome Pack. I like to make dinner reservations beforehand.

I've talked to 2 people at NCL and neither knew the answer.One of the benefits of Platinum status is-

a) Dinner for 2 at Cagneys or Le Bistro, and

b) Dinner for 2 at Moderno or La Cucina

The question- NCL Spirit does not have a Moderno or La Cucina. Do you lose the benefit or do you get a dinner at one of the other Specialty restaurants like La Trattoria? I know I'll find out when I board and info will probably be in Welcome Pack. I like to make dinner reservations beforehand.

Unfortunately, the only 2 worth dining by at our Cagney’s (first) and Le Bistro (second) but we changed 6 out of 8 of our Speciality dining package to both of those!

La Trattoria is an extension of the buffet! It is separated by a screen that has a 2 foot gap under it, so you can hear and see everyone coming and going. Dreadful.

Tempanyaki is cool the first time, but you wouldn’t want to go more than once as that would be boring watching that same chop chop chop show thing, there’s only 8 of you eating there. Shogun next door is lovely but not speciality.

So....the next cruise is the newest of the fleet and not the oldest. Sorry x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We sailed the spirit last year and dinned in Le Bistro and La Trattoria as our platinum benefits.

I have used the Platinum Benefit at La Trattoria on the Spirit. You will not have a problem.

Perhaps NCL should rename some of the restaurants to make naming consistent across the fleet and prevent these sorts of confusion or just call the steakhouse, French and Italian as that is what they are.

We have dining credits and I have reserved leBistro for my birthday. I spoke with NCL and the package includes appetizer, entree and dessert as well as gratuity. Is the soup separate from the appetizer or is bouilliabaise an entree itself? Any recommendations for a fantastic meal?