How “crowded” does the Miracle feel?

AnnArbor

Looking at either the Miracle or Breeze this coming October. 7 day Western with basically the same ports except one. Was on the Magic last August and really enjoyed it. Never had a problem finding a place to lounge or play games with the family. Did not ever have problems with crowds or lines. I know the Miracle is smaller and less capacity but does it feel crowded? Are there public spaces to just getaway or play games besides the library?

Looking at either the Miracle or Breeze this coming October. 7 day Western with basically the same ports except one. Was on the Magic last August and really enjoyed it. Never had a problem finding a place to lounge or play games with the family. Did not ever have problems with crowds or lines. I know the Miracle is smaller and less capacity but does it feel crowded? Are there public spaces to just getaway or play games besides the library?

I have not been on Miracle as of yet (going in a week), but I have been on her sister ship, the Pride, twice. This class of ship has the most passenger-to-space ratio of any of Carnival's. No, it doesn't feel crowded at all. I thought the Magic was much more crowded IMO. I find the lines and crowds on the bigger ships to be much worse than on the Conquest, Spirit or Fantasy classes.

And yes, you will find spaces to get getaway for some quietness if you like. I guess it's all what you are interested in, Miracle does not have all the extras like Guy's Burgers, Blue Iguana, or Big TV screen on Lido but based on my Pride sailings, it is much "calmer" and way fewer people. Enjoy your upcoming cruise, whichever you choose.

Just off the Splendor and there were bottle necks in many places. Sailed on the Miracle many times and we rarely encountered a bottleneck.

She has a phenomenal Serenity Deck.

She has several out of the way places. To the side of the Atrium are about 20 little 4-6 person ‘cocktail’ tables. The Alchemy bar area has several arrangements. Gatsby’s Garden on 3 Forward is rarely crowded.

All decks go thru, none are cut off by the galley.

She has two Lido pools. One is used for all the pool games, the other is much quieter.

Isn’t that Fall Break? Lots of families

Just got off the Miracle. Occasionally ran into lines but nothing terrible. Food lines were higher at peak times but it didn’t feel as crowded as other ships I have been on. Embarkation was a breeze, debarkation kinda sucked. Busy and lines.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My sentences kind of ran thru in the beginning. The cruise isn’t October 7th. Breeze is October 20th and the Miracle is on the 21st. My daughter is out of school now, is fall break the beginning of October or the end?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We spent the better part of two weeks on the Miracle from Long Beach to Hawaii and never felt crowded except one time. They decided to show an NFL playoff game only in one small lounge and they had probably 350 people in a lounge designed for maybe 50 before it was finally decided to put the game on the room TV's. BTW - nearly everybody stayed and partied!

Just got off of the Miracle. The only time I felt that there were any crowding issues were the first sea day. It was difficult to find a lounger. Even though the Serenity area was larger than most I've seen, it was always busy and finding a lounger in the sun was difficult. I never experienced any other problems with crowding or long lines in any of the other public areas throughout the cruise.