Excursion Help Sailing from Barbados

McNugget

Lucky you!

It depends on your interests and activity level. For active I recommend the Anse Mitan, South Discovery by Catamaran & Snorkel. It was a really fun day, with a little of everything, we were able to tour the village on foot, swim at the beach, snorkel with turtles, see a bat cave, see the sights from the sail boat and eat drink and be merry. Take care... the rum punch was very stong! For less active I recommend the Bridgetown: Barbados Island Tour with Transfer to Hotel or Airport, it was a very nice tour of the island, with beautiful views, visits to some interesting historical sights and a nice lunch at the plantation house. It was a nice way to end the trip if you have a later flight, or like us were staying on the island for a night.

Lucky you!

It depends on your interests and activity level. For active I recommend the Anse Mitan, South Discovery by Catamaran & Snorkel. It was a really fun day, with a little of everything, we were able to tour the village on foot, swim at the beach, snorkel with turtles, see a bat cave, see the sights from the sail boat and eat drink and be merry. Take care... the rum punch was very stong! For less active I recommend the Bridgetown: Barbados Island Tour with Transfer to Hotel or Airport, it was a very nice tour of the island, with beautiful views, visits to some interesting historical sights and a nice lunch at the plantation house. It was a nice way to end the trip if you have a later flight, or like us were staying on the island for a night.

Thanks so much! I appreciate the input. I was actually considering the snorkeling/bat cave tour so happy to hear a good review. My husband and I can be active snorkeling, zip lining and love a great catamaran but also open to a lazy day on the beach with a cocktail! Like I said any input is appreciated on excursions is appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums