50th Anniversary on Carnival Magic

grandmarnnurse

Well, after much research and discussions, I have booked the Carnival Magic for my 50th Anniversary cruise for April 11, 2020. At first I was looking at the RCCL Liberty of the Seas but it had a few bad issues: required deposit would have been $250pp, fog issues with Galveston, and not a great itinerary. The ship looked great, but that’s where it ended. So, with that said, we decided on the Southern Caribbean 8 day itinerary out of Ft Lauderdale on the Magic. Hoping it was a good decision. Now, waiting for all the kids to book. This cruise could have 25+ of us on that ship! A bit nervous about sailing during a spring break, but that was the added incentive for our kids with kids to book. So, all you Magic cruisers, please give me all your pros and cons about this cruise. Thank you in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It may be too late but I would have advised to have booked this a group booking with a TA as you might get some additional discounts for so many rooms.

Congratulations on your major milestone wedding anniversary.

Keith

My daughter, who is Platinum with Carnival, is calling them to have it be as a group. She has done this before and recieved major discounts and OBC. I have not used a TA since 2007, preferring to book direct with the cruise line and having total control of my booking.