Carnival Legend: Men's steam & sauna

lmurf

We've always sailed Royal Caribbean and this is our first time on Carnival. Does the men's area at the spa have a steam and sauna? If so, what's the procedure for using them? Is it very crowded? Do guys wear a swim suit, or is a towel ok?

We've always sailed Royal Caribbean and this is our first time on Carnival. Does the men's area at the spa have a steam and sauna? If so, what's the procedure for using them? Is it very crowded? Do guys wear a swim suit, or is a towel ok?

lmurf,

Yes, there's a steam and sauna room in the mens area of the spa.

Swim suit or towel is fine.

I've never seen them crowded, but I guess they could be at times.

Procedure is to enter the mens area of the spa, take your clothes off and enter.

Are there lockers available? If so, where does one obtain the key?

LMurf

:cool:When you walk into the spa area, the front desk is there, you will give them your S&S card and they give you a key for the locker.:)No charge for the locker. When your done just return the key back to the front desk.:)

• 7 years later...

hey Imruf,

I also really enjoy heading into the steam and sauna room. it's a "cool" way to meet and interact with other guys. and the showers in the men's changing room are way way better than the ones in the cabins.

maybe one day we'll be on the same ship.

I recently traveled on "liberty of the seas" and totally enjoyed my visits there.

• Like 1

cruisecheap. we just got off the liberty of the seas (royal caribbean) and they had removed all the locks and then were just "open". which simply meant, don't bring your valuables there. but each ship (or cruise line) is probably unique.