Bucket of beer

dms62

Anyone know how much a bucket of beer on Glory is? I read somewhere 4 beers = $2 ( $ 0.50 a beer) this seems too good to be true. Any info will be helpful including what kind of beer etc.

Thanks!

It varies depending on what the individual beer price is. A bucket of 4 is usually about $2.00 cheaper than buying the 4 beers individually. That's probably where you saw the $2.00 mentioned.

Also on some ships they will offer "Buy A Bucket of 4 Get 1 Free". This can save you up to about $6 depending on the beer you get. It is usually offered only on Port Days - typically when most people are off the ship.

Anyone know how much a bucket of beer on Glory is? I read somewhere 4 beers = $2 ( $ 0.50 a beer) this seems too good to be true. Any info will be helpful including what kind of beer etc.

Thanks!

This is the SAVINGS, not the cost of the bucket. By buying a bucket, you save $2.00 (or 50 cents a beer since there are four in a bucket). :D

Thanks!

In June on the Glory a bucket of 4 Coors Light's was $24.15 (Total w/15% gratuity).

If you buy a bucket of beer you save $2 off of the total of what 4 beers would cost. The price will be different depending on what beer you order. (Bud and Bud light is more expensive).

Hope this helps!:D

In June on the Glory a bucket of 4 Coors Light's was $24.15 (Total w/15% gratuity).

If you buy a bucket of beer you save $2 off of the total of what 4 beers would cost. The price will be different depending on what beer you order. (Bud and Bud light is more expensive).

Hope this helps!:D

What kind of Coors light was served on the Glory? Was it the 16 ounce aluminum bottles?

What kind of Coors light was served on the Glory? Was it the 16 ounce aluminum bottles?

Can't say specifically what is on the Glory, but I do know the trend has been away from aluminum bottles and more towards plastic bottles recently. The plastic does seem to stay colder longer on the open deck.

Do they open them all in the bucket or can you take some back to your room?

They usually open one and then when you are ready for the others they will open them as you go.

This item at bon voyage has one of the bottle openers in it...

http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/AddToCart.aspx?cat=Specialty+Items&pid=X76

It comes with 4 beers so I ordered that as a start for hubby and then the rest we'll get as the week goes on.

• 4 weeks later...
Its crazy how much they mark it up. On a different cruise line I worked on as staff you could buy a pack of 12 beers for $5.

A few years back we were on the Triumph and friends we met on cruise had bought a case of beer ..I think on port days...does anyone know if they do this anymore? I doubt it but thought I'd ask.

Archived