Booking excursions at port of disembark

lostinvegas

Hi all,

We are cruising on Carnival Ecstacy in a couple of weeks. The cruise goes from Port Canaveral and we want to book an excursion to the space centre on our return from the cruise. When I log in to my account on Carnivals site it will only let me book excursions for the ports were visiting. Is it possible to book an excursion at the port of disembark? if so how?

Thanks

I have seen post-cruise excursions before...maybe they don't offer this? Just as easy to get a cab there and do it yourself...I'm sure it would be less expensive than booking with Carnival anyway. Check on the Port's website to see if they offer a place to store your luggage for the day...some do.

I have seen post-cruise excursions before...maybe they don't offer this? Just as easy to get a cab there and do it yourself...I'm sure it would be less expensive than booking with Carnival anyway. Check on the Port's website to see if they offer a place to store your luggage for the day...some do.

Good advise

Hi all,

We are cruising on Carnival Ecstacy in a couple of weeks. The cruise goes from Port Canaveral and we want to book an excursion to the space centre on our return from the cruise. When I log in to my account on Carnivals site it will only let me book excursions for the ports were visiting. Is it possible to book an excursion at the port of disembark? if so how?

Thanks

Im thinking that excursion is for people that are on a ship doing a port of call in PC. Like Pride out of Bmore.

All post cruise excursions include a ride to the airport, which this one does not.

http://www.carnival.com/Activities/Excursion/102024

Archived