Some more Sunshine Questions

lostinvegas

Ok so were off in a couple of weeks. We have cruised on Carnival before but also on lots of other lines so cannot remember the answers to the following and after going through Carnivals website I can't find the answers either.

Were embarking from Barcelona. I booked us a very early flight so were going to get to the port at about 11am. Whats the earliest time we can get onboard? I am driving through the night to get home from work to make the flight so will want to get a couple of hours sleep in our cabin as soon as possible.

Do Carnival do any drinks packages? soft and or alcoholic and where can I find information on them?

Where on anytime dining, can you book in advance or do you just turn up? when is the latest you can eat in the MDR?

Can you drink the water onboard? do they have a water fountain in the gym? I work out everyday and don't want to spend a fortune on buying water.

Ok so were off in a couple of weeks. We have cruised on Carnival before but also on lots of other lines so cannot remember the answers to the following and after going through Carnivals website I can't find the answers either.

Were embarking from Barcelona. I booked us a very early flight so were going to get to the port at about 11am. Whats the earliest time we can get onboard? I am driving through the night to get home from work to make the flight so will want to get a couple of hours sleep in our cabin as soon as possible.

Do Carnival do any drinks packages? soft and or alcoholic and where can I find information on them?

Where on anytime dining, can you book in advance or do you just turn up? when is the latest you can eat in the MDR?

Can you drink the water onboard? do they have a water fountain in the gym? I work out everyday and don't want to spend a fortune on buying water.

We got onboard the other week in Barcelona at 11:45am and we were able to go right to our cabins. The room steward stopped by to drop off a couple of things.

They offer all the programs for drinks.

With anytime dining you just have to show up when you want. We had a party of 10 and we got in with no wait evernight between 6-6:30pm. When we left around 7:30-8pm the line was out the door and elevator lobby was packed with people waiting. I heard people waiting 30-45 mins. I think dinner went to 9 or 9:30.

The water is very good to drink. We refilled water bottles every day and used them.

Were embarking from Barcelona. I booked us a very early flight so were going to get to the port at about 11am. Whats the earliest time we can get onboard? I am driving through the night to get home from work to make the flight so will want to get a couple of hours sleep in our cabin as soon as possible. They should be boarding by 11am but obviously not everyone can board at the same time. They board in groups. The Faster to the Fun program may still be available on your cruise, if interest.

Do Carnival do any drinks packages? soft and or alcoholic and where can I find information on them? Yes. They will certainly be on Lido deck selling both. There are some restrictions, so ask.

DSC_7570_Zyde.jpg

DSC_7571_Zyde.jpg

DSC_7572_Zyde.jpg

DSC_7573_Zyde.jpg

Where on anytime dining, can you book in advance or do you just turn up? when is the latest you can eat in the MDR? Just show up - no reservations.

Can you drink the water onboard? do they have a water fountain in the gym? I work out everyday and don't want to spend a fortune on buying water. Yes and Yes. Bottled water is available for sale.

Enjoy!

That all sounds great, so their is no point in buying this FTTF thing to get on faster?

Without priority, you board by groups. What group you end up in depends on how many people got to the terminal before you did. So maybe, maybe not. Personally, if I didn't already have priority, I think I would skip it.

I don't think the drinks package is going to work for us as I drink but my partner does not touch a drop. It says we would both have to buy a drinks package as were in the same cabin.

I think we will probably just go for the soda package and I will just buy my alcoholic drinks and and when I want them.

I think we will be at the port early because I booked a really early flight just to make sure if we got a delay we would have a lot of time to spare. If our flight is on time we will be at the port before 11am.

Yes there are water fountains in the gym.

Do not bother with FTTF. We got there at 1145 and onboard pretty darn quick! It was excellent. But did not get our luggage till after 6, so take a carry on if u want to freshen ip. Have fun...it was awesome!!

If you want my advise, DO NOT go to sleep until the sun goes down. I know you will be extremely tired....but if you do sleep, it will take you a lot longer to adjust......if you go to bed at like 9:00pm at night, you will sleep VERY WELL, and will adjust quicker.

Archived