shareholders credit - ???

szdiver

Isn't it less work to simply post the a link?

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

Don't get me wrong. I respect your mad crazy ninja CruiseCritic search skillz, but given how double ungood (technical term) the CC native search function is, it would seem to be easier to simply answer the question.

Not to mention friendlier. ;)

Edited by POA1

Here's the fax number. 206-281-0627 As stated above, send a statement showing your shares. Don't forget to black out any sensitive info such as your acct number, etc. I just wrote my cruise date and booking number., name. They did have one question and they contacted my PCC, who in turn, emailed me. My credit was showing within a couple of hours. Hope this helps!!

They dont like email anymore. Need to Fax.

Not true. They may like FAX more but will accept email. Recently I emailed a pdf file of the pertinent page of my recent statement to World Cruise Reservations at HAL (world_cruise_reservations@hollandamerica.com) and requested email confirmation. Received email confirmation the same day!

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
Well last time I emailed about 6 weeks ago they processed it because they had had fax problems. However they said they wouldn't do so in future. That is all I know.

I did it yesterday, all via email, and had credit confirmed for both cruises in less than 2 hrs, start to finish.

Fax a copy of your broker account statement to carnival. Give them your name, booking number and info. They will add it to you on board account.

We know you really meant Holland America....:D:):D

When Faxing a copy of our brokerage statement to Holland America World Cruise Reservations, I also FAX a letter with it giving our cruise info & our booking number ...In the letter I request that they give us either the $100 or in the case of a 14 day or more cruise the $250 OBC.. I also request that they e-mail a confirmation to me, which they always do..

Just be sure to black out all the info that does not indicate the Carnival stock including the brokerage account number..

I looked at the link provided by POA1 and read the pdf of the benefit statement. I noticed it is only good for cruises taken before July 2016. Do they usually have a new updated statement at that time to cover cruises taken after next July? Any idea when that would be released?