Solarium Pool on Harmony - GREAT NEWS!

So my husband called C&A today to inquire about the "missing" pool in the Solarium on Harmony. He was told that there WILL be a pool in place for our sailing next Sept 2017. He of course didn't get any details and that's all I have, but I wanted to share the news. :)

So my husband called C&A today to inquire about the "missing" pool in the Solarium on Harmony. He was told that there WILL be a pool in place for our sailing next Sept 2017. He of course didn't get any details and that's all I have, but I wanted to share the news. :)

Interesting, and good news if it's true.

I just hope it's not the same as VOOM, where they just redefine something.

Thanks for the post. I haven't had the time to browse some of the current threads. What is in the solarium now? I've never been fond of the "pool" in the Oasis class solarium, so I have been watching to see what this area looks like with rumors of a 2 level infinity type of pool.

Thanks for the post. I haven't had the time to browse some of the current threads. What is in the solarium now? I've never been fond of the "pool" in the Oasis class solarium, so I have been watching to see what this area looks like with rumors of a 2 level infinity type of pool.

Only hot tubs right now.

Great news indeed. I'm not sure about the feasibility of it however. The Oasis class solarium pools are one of the most shortsighted decision RCI has ever made. This is especially true when you consider the Quantum class solarium...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Unless its in place now and just not filled I can not imagine its going to happen with our major construction.

I was hoping it would have Quantum's solarium the best I have ever been in. I loved it. So far Harmony's is a huge let down. like a after thought....throws some chairs and plants in a tile room...boom I am done...wait wait add some childlike leaves.

Bit confused as part of the solarium had a pool last week with a small part with chairs in the water but the solarium at the very back also had a tiered one but all roped off with no water, so pools are there.

I wish I could see a picture of it, I can't envision what you describe.

I don't believe it. I hope it's true, but a pool doesn't seem like something you would add on later. Although, if you google images of Quantum solarium pool, it does look like a raised structure, so maybe??

Edited by jules815

I'm late to this, I only just realized yesterday that there is no pool in the solarium. I've been watching people's periscopes and viewing photos and videos and just thought none of them had shown the pool or perhaps the area had been closed.

How could there be NO pool at all?! That is mind boggling to me. The solarium pools on Oasis and Allure are already pathetic as it is, so they've done away with it entirely on Harmony?

What do the deck plans say? I too saw the page on the RCI website which said there is a solarium pool.

I'm on harmony next year so this is upsetting to me. [emoji30]

If you look at these pictures of the Solarium, where they have the leaf "misters," it just doesn't look right. So maybe they are going to put a pool in the space. Why they would wait to do something this major though makes absolutely no sense. :confused:

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/swintontraveller/library/Harmony%20of%20the%20seas%20Solarium?sort=3&page=1

If you look at these pictures of the Solarium, where they have the leaf "misters," it just doesn't look right. So maybe they are going to put a pool in the space. Why they would wait to do something this major though makes absolutely no sense. :confused:

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/swintontraveller/library/Harmony%20of%20the%20seas%20Solarium?sort=3&page=1

I thought the same thing about that area - it looks like something is missing. The drainage is there and so is the water supply so maybe it isn't impossible to add a pool but the question remains why do it after the ship begins sailings?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app