Carnival Magic Eastern Funtimes

icedancer43

Does anyone have recent Fun Times from the Carnival Magic's Eastern Caribbean trips or can direct me to where I can find them? Looking particularly for ones that include the current itinerary of Port Canaveral; Amber Cove; St. Thomas; San Juan; Grand Turks; Port Canaveral. Thank you.

Does anyone have recent Fun Times from the Carnival Magic's Eastern Caribbean trips or can direct me to where I can find them? Looking particularly for ones that include the current itinerary of Port Canaveral; Amber Cove; St. Thomas; San Juan; Grand Turks; Port Canaveral. Thank you.

I'm interested as well we sail April 21st!

Looks like there's still nothing here. I'm sailing March 10th so I will bring back my funtimes if no one has updated before I'm back on March 18th. I'll do my best to upload as soon after that as possible, but (because apparently I'm insane) I will be in the midst of a move directly following my cruise so things will be a bit chaotic.

Looks like there's still nothing here. I'm sailing March 10th so I will bring back my funtimes if no one has updated before I'm back on March 18th. I'll do my best to upload as soon after that as possible, but (because apparently I'm insane) I will be in the midst of a move directly following my cruise so things will be a bit chaotic.

I look forward to your update then, because I am sailing in April! Do you think you will be able to snap pics of the MDR menus too? No big deal if not, you are already going to be a huge help with the Funtimes! Enjoy your trip!

I’m sailing the 10th as well

I look forward to your update then, because I am sailing in April! Do you think you will be able to snap pics of the MDR menus too? No big deal if not, you are already going to be a huge help with the Funtimes! Enjoy your trip!

I'll do my best to snap as many menu pics as I can!

• 2 weeks later...

Interested as well.