Do All oceanview have Bathtubs?

SetAnOpenCourse

For my next cruise I want to book GTY the least expensive category as long as I'm sure to have a bathtub. I'm looking at the Veendam and the Rotterdam. Would an OV guarantee booking ensure me the tub? Or are there exceptions where I might end up with an OV without a tub?

And, would the same be true across the fleet?

You would need to take a look at the deck plan.

Cabins with. (*) on it mean shower only. There might be a few ocean view cabins that are showers only. If when they assign the guarantee cabins and no one has claimed all the accessibility cabins, you could be assigned an accessibility cabin that have showers only. Being assigned an acessibility cabin is highly unlikely but probable if no one needs them. It is highly unlikely you would be assigned a cabin with an Astrik mark on it (*).

Those cabins with Astrid marks would probably be claimed by folks who have problems lifting their legs into the tub.

Now the simple answer is, it is very likely, you will be assigned a cabin with a tub. It is highly un likely but probable you will get the shower. You are more than likely to get a bathtub.

When you book your GTY you can book it at a category where you will get a tub, not a porthole with a shower, and i think the accessibles are a G, so go above a G and book a GTY at FF so you will get FF or better. (I think those references for S class Veendam are still in use, check the current categories and for R class Rotterdam). m--

When you book your GTY you can book it at a category where you will get a tub, not a porthole with a shower, and i think the accessibles are a G, so go above a G and book a GTY at FF so you will get FF or better. (I think those references for S class Veendam are still in use, check the current categories and for R class Rotterdam). m--

Thank you! I'm going to do as you suggest.