Greetings from the Eurodam.

Himself

HI all. I flew into Ft. Lauderdale Saturday and stayed at the Hotel at Pier 66. Went to Mass Saturday Evening at St. Sebastian and boarded the Eurodam shortly after noon on Sunday. We had a delightful day in HMC yesterday. The weather could not have been better. Having a delightful day at Sea as we head to Ocho Rios. The ship[ is full. More later, By the way we still have a crows nest but the ship is heading to drydock in April. The the crows nest as we know it will go away...

HI all. I flew into Ft. Lauderdale Saturday and stayed at the Hotel at Pier 66. Went to Mass Saturday Evening at St. Sebastian and boarded the Eurodam shortly after noon on Sunday. We had a delightful day in HMC yesterday. The weather could not have been better. Having a delightful day at Sea as we head to Ocho Rios. The ship[ is full. More later, By the way we still have a crows nest but the ship is heading to drydock in April. The the crows nest as we know it will go away...

And we went to Mass on Sunday morning at St. Sebastian and watched you sail out from our cabana at Lago Mar! I hope you have a great trip, Bon voyage [emoji924]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Nice to hear from you Father.

We were looking for you that day but if I recall correctly, the webcam didn't do close up. Might have my sail a ways mixed up though.

But, sadly despite looking, we didn't find you.

Glad to hear of the good weather at HMC and glad you can enjoy the Crow's Nest while it is still there. ;)

Have a wonderful cruise :D

Nice to hear from you Father.

We were looking for you that day but if I recall correctly, the webcam didn't do close up. Might have my sail a ways mixed up though.

But, sadly despite looking, we didn't find you.

Glad to hear of the good weather at HMC and glad you can enjoy the Crow's Nest while it is still there. ;)

Have a wonderful cruise :D

I was on my balcony on the veranda deck I was in State Room 5054. i was out during the sail away. I had a Hawaiian type shirt the featured Alaska. I purchased it a few years ago in the Tongans store in Ketchikan.

I was on my balcony on the veranda deck I was in State Room 5054. i was out during the sail away. I had a Hawaiian type shirt the featured Alaska. I purchased it a few years ago in the Tongans store in Ketchikan.

Food for thought Father; next time, have a sign that says "Hey y'all, I'm Father Himself" ;)

We had a wonderful day at sea as we sailed Northwest from Grand Cayman to the Western tip of Cuba and then headed into the Gulf of Mexico and headed Northeast along Cuba on our way to Key West. I will meet up with some friends from Joliet who now live down in the Florida Keys. The Mariners lunch was very nice and I got a tile. I am sorry to see the cruise come to an end but then, this is "par of the course" for me.

Father, by chance were you on the Rotterdam the first week of January, 2017?

Regarding the Eurodam, did you happen to notice how good the various bands were? My wife and I like to dance a lot so we'd be interested in hearing your comments please.

Thank-you in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
Father, by chance were you on the Rotterdam the first week of January, 2017?

Regarding the Eurodam, did you happen to notice how good the various bands were? My wife and I like to dance a lot so we'd be interested in hearing your comments please.

Thank-you in advance.

I was Rotterdam during the first week of January.