20th anniversary trip on Harmony of the Seas - best activities for couples?

We booked a trip for next summer on Harmony of the Seas. 2019 will be our 20th anniversary.

What are the best activities, areas on the ship, restaurants for couples?

Any suggestions/ideas for something special?

We booked a trip for next summer on Harmony of the Seas. 2019 will be our 20th anniversary.

What are the best activities, areas on the ship, restaurants for couples?

Any suggestions/ideas for something special?

You should join the Balcony Club. This has always been a popular activity for couples.

Not sure how 150 Central Park is on Harmony, but it's always been a nice dinner for a couple.

But one of my favorite "romantic" things on Oasis class is to take a nice stroll through Central Park at night and sit on the bench, especially if there is a violin/cello duo out there playing.

You also might want to get a nice glass of wine at Vintages.

I would consider Chef's Table if either of you are foodies!

The post you are quoting makes this a really exhibitionist suggestion given the bulk the replies [emoji848][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The post you are quoting makes this a really exhibitionist suggestion given the bulk the replies [emoji848][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ugh. I tried editing my post and I guess it quoted.. lol. Would make for an interesting Chefs Table or new club!! Could you imagine the answer to whoopie question on Love & Marriage show?!? 😚😂🤣

Ironically enough we are taking a cruise on the Harmony in May of this year for our 20th wedding anniversary.

We have booked things, and have plans that are significant for us...

Both me and my life love to get massages on the first or second day of a cruise, so we have that booked for the first day.

Also I have booked my wife for a mani/pedicure later on that day.

Although we haven't tried Jamie's Italian, we have liked Giovani's before during lunch. Last hectic than other restaurant locations. We will probably book that for lunch and treat that as our 20th anniversary "meal"

For more generic answers to you question

From our two prior Oasis class Cruises. I liked 150 Central Park and felt it romantic, provided both of you enjoy the type of food served.

Other things we have liked is the duo in Central Park and a band on the 4th deck, can't remember which club they normally play in.

Not sure if you have been on a cruise before, if not pick out a few things that both of you enjoy. If you like to go to restaurants, choose restauants either onboard or at the ports that you may like.

If you like adventure, try ziplining on or offboard ship. Or perhaps snorkeling

If you like shows, do those.

I am the trip planner for me and my wife, and after 20+ years, I have a sense what she would enjoy, so plan acording.

Every couple is different so specific suggestions are difficult.