Late arrival spirit

hi , can’t understand why everyone going on this holiday from all other airports except Glasgow is early flights, we are 14.30 , don’t arrive until 18.30, by the time you go through customs,collect cases, get bus to ship it will be about 8pm, then wait for cases to arrive at room,when does the restaurant close ?, is it 9pm , won’t give me much time to get dressed and oh yeah, fit in the muster drill, not being a snob, but I’m not a buffet for dinner type of person, ok for a light lunch, wish tui would make our flights a few hours earlier, that would be a better help to us, never mind, all you people that are on early doors, don’t stand in my way for a drink at the bars,as I’ve got a lot of catching up to do to catch up with youz

Ours from Glasgow to Corfu is 15.25 and arrival is 21.00. Fortunately we are going to the hotel first week so no muster and cases will be with us but I hope their restaurant is still open! At least the bar will be! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I agree with what you are saying. I go on The dream in April and our flight lands at 1830. Like you have already stated, it won't leave much time at all.

They need to take this into consideration when organizing the cruise's.:confused::confused:

hi , can’t understand why everyone going on this holiday from all other airports except Glasgow is early flights, we are 14.30 , don’t arrive until 18.30, by the time you go through customs,collect cases, get bus to ship it will be about 8pm, then wait for cases to arrive at room,when does the restaurant close ?, is it 9pm , won’t give me much time to get dressed and oh yeah, fit in the muster drill, not being a snob, but I’m not a buffet for dinner type of person, ok for a light lunch, wish tui would make our flights a few hours earlier, that would be a better help to us, never mind, all you people that are on early doors, don’t stand in my way for a drink at the bars,as I’ve got a lot of catching up to do to catch up with youz

The flights from Glasgow to the Med on most of the cruises this summer are afternoon flights. The problem with that is if the first flight of the day is delayed it has a knock on effect for the rest of the day. This happened to us last year. Our lifght from Glasgow was delayed by one and a half hours so we got to the ship about 9:45 pm. We only had time for a quick snack in the Lido before the muster drill. By the time we unpacked the first day of our holiday had gone. On departure day we left the ship about 8:00 am so really only had a six day holiday.

We pay more to fly from Glasgow but seem to get a raw deal. Not just higher prices but a lot less choice.

Looking at the itineraries for winter, there are no re-positioning cruises available from Glasgow to the Middle East . No Asia cruises from Glasgow. Only a couple of Caribbean cruises and the same old same old Canary Island cruises that we have done several times and have no desire to do again.

Tui Marella will lose a lot of loyal customers if they continue in this way.