Wedding Swag Bags (ie OOT bags) and Wedding Invitation - Warning Picture Heavy!!

storkLA

WHO IN THE WORLD DID YOUR WEB PAGE?????? I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT.

can I borrow some of the ideas. My FI is blown away too!

Girl borrow away!

Our website is a template on Wedding Wire and for the most part all you do in plug in your own information. Of course my page was created by me in terms of what goes where, but I have to give credit to the handful of websites that I've seen other brides do. I just took what I liked, omitted what I didn't like, and added a few of my own ideas. I'm kind of anal with details so it's kind of 'wordy' but I never want people to say I didn't tell them everything! lol

WHO IN THE WORLD DID YOUR WEB PAGE?????? I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT.

can I borrow some of the ideas. My FI is blown away too!

Girl borrow away!

Our website is a template on Wedding Wire and for the most part all you do in plug in your own information. Of course my page was created by me in terms of what goes where, but I have to give credit to the handful of websites that I've seen other brides do. I just took what I liked, omitted what I didn't like, and added a few of my own ideas. I'm kind of anal with details so it's kind of 'wordy' but I never want people to say I didn't tell them everything! lol

• 2 weeks later...

That is one awesome OOT Bag!!! You've given such great ideas!! Thank you!! Love all the customized labels and added details!

Question for ya: Where did you get the personalized Flash Drive? My fiance and I are teachers and we have family and friends that are teachers- those would be awesome favors! And as you said- totally useful!

That is one awesome OOT Bag!!! You've given such great ideas!! Thank you!! Love all the customized labels and added details!

Question for ya: Where did you get the personalized Flash Drive? My fiance and I are teachers and we have family and friends that are teachers- those would be awesome favors! And as you said- totally useful!

Thanks for the compliments - though I have to admit most of my ideas came from other brides who posted pictures of their OOT bags here.

Flash Drives were from: http://www.discountmugs.com/nc/categ...-flash-drives/

Those came out to about $7 each, (not included in the Swag Bag cost estimate). We gave them out as favors during the wedding. After we loaded them with music, we wrapped them back up in the box they came in (see picture), and glued a navy blue ribbon around them. (our colors were Navy and White.)

Congratulations to you!! All the Best!! Enjoy every minute!!

Thank you so much for posting all of this information. It makes our lives as brides so much easier.

What size were your magnets for your doors? We were on Vistaprint last night and I can't tell which ones they are. Thank you!

Thank you so much for posting all of this information. It makes our lives as brides so much easier.

What size were your magnets for your doors? We were on Vistaprint last night and I can't tell which ones they are. Thank you!

They are about the size of regular sheet of white paper. maybe 8x10? Hope that helps!

Best wishes!!!

That helps alot, thank you so much! Now I just need to find out about the doors on the Ecstasy. I called Carnival today and they couldn't tell me if the doors were metal or not.

BTW, your bags were amazing :)

• 7 months later...
Girl borrow away!

Dana, I was just looking at your website and realized that although I THOUGHT I was pretty much done with it... now I want to steal some of your stuff. I don't think it is wordy at all. I loved it.

Funny thing though... I went to open mine to compare and plan additions and saw you were my first guestbook entry! LOL Thanks for the compliment. I have been stalking your entries here because you are chock-full of great ideas. So THANK YOU for the help you don't even realize you gave me.

Mine is a DIY wedding for sure. The hard thing is some friends are waiting last minute to book (two even are waiting two weeks before because they are worried that work projects might impede) so I have no idea if I will have 24 or 50 sailing guests yet.

I didn't see a list of wedding vendors on your site which is understandable... but do you have a document where you saved websites for places you purchased favors, bags, etc. I'm still putting them together and if you have suggestions can you post here or email me please?

Thanks, Laura

Dana, I was just looking at your website and realized that although I THOUGHT I was pretty much done with it... now I want to steal some of your stuff. I don't think it is wordy at all. I loved it.

Hi Laura....What a compliment. Thank you so much!

Funny thing though... I went to open mine to compare and plan additions and saw you were my first guestbook entry! LOL Thanks for the compliment. I have been stalking your entries here because you are chock-full of great ideas. So THANK YOU for the help you don't even realize you gave me.

:).... I wasn't sure if you only wanted people you actually 'know' to sign it or not, but the fact that I wanted to compliment you on it won over.

Mine is a DIY wedding for sure. The hard thing is some friends are waiting last minute to book (two even are waiting two weeks before because they are worried that work projects might impede) so I have no idea if I will have 24 or 50 sailing guests yet.

This is one of the downfalls of any wedding, but it's especially trying with a cruise wedding. It affects so many things. Keep in mind, even on that day someone who said they were coming could still not show up. That happened to us, but thankfully it was a non sailing guest.

I didn't see a list of wedding vendors on your site which is understandable... but do you have a document where you saved websites for places you purchased favors, bags, etc. I'm still putting them together and if you have suggestions can you post here or email me please?

I didn't have the vendors posted because we weren't finalized on all of them. I just never went back and made it viewable but it was there. I've un-hidden the vendor section so it's viewable now. I've actually updated the site witha wedding pic since I hadn't yet. Feel free to ask me specific questions about any of the vendors or anything else for that matter, here or in email det1969 AOL.

Thanks, Laura

I so appreciate you and anyone else who reads my rants and actually gains something from it! lol

~Happy Wedding Planning~

Lipz/Dana,

I did an update (AGAIN!) and I would love your opinion on the FAQs & Tips page. I know I only scratched the surface, and I will go back to your page many times, but is there anything you think I missed for first time cruisers? There are a TON of them for my wedding cruise!

I appreciate your feedback when you have time. Thanks so much again!

Lipz/Dana,

I did an update (AGAIN!) and I would love your opinion on the FAQs & Tips page. I know I only scratched the surface, and I will go back to your page many times, but is there anything you think I missed for first time cruisers? There are a TON of them for my wedding cruise!

I appreciate your feedback when you have time. Thanks so much again!

Sorry for the delay, a family emergency kept me away from cc these last couple of days.

Your info page is FABULOUS!!!!

I can't think of what else you could possibly add and if I were a new cruiser your page would put me at ease for sure. Of course throughout this process your going to second guess yourself and swear you forgot something but don't sweat it. I realized I needed to leave some element of surprise for the guest and let them experience it for themselves.

Here I'm going to have to 'steal' from you. We're doing a group cruise on Carnival this summer and you have exactly what I need. I just have to find a free website to make a site for my guests to use as a reference.

Job well done!

Sorry for the delay, a family emergency kept me away from cc these last couple of days.

Your info page is FABULOUS!!!!

I can't think of what else you could possibly add and if I were a new cruiser your page would put me at ease for sure. Of course throughout this process your going to second guess yourself and swear you forgot something but don't sweat it. I realized I needed to leave some element of surprise for the guest and let them experience it for themselves.

Here I'm going to have to 'steal' from you. We're doing a group cruise on Carnival this summer and you have exactly what I need. I just have to find a free website to make a site for my guests to use as a reference.

Job well done!

I hope everything worked out with your family.

If you just want to give them my link... it is fine too. Just remind them that RSVP won't help them. :D LOL

I still feel like I am missing something, but just can't think of what. I guess I will consider it an element of surprise instead of an omission.

Edited by NetGoddess
left off a sentence

I hope everything worked out with your family.

If you just want to give them my link... it is fine too. Just remind them that RSVP won't help them. :D LOL

I still feel like I am missing something, but just can't think of what. I guess I will consider it an element of surprise instead of an omission.

Your going to have all these STRANGE people saying they're coming to your wedding! lol

I just found out today that 16 of my guest paid their initial deposit and have been assigned their cabins. That's 2 more than our trip last year and we still have 5 more people who say they are paying at the end of this week. Our due date is next week so I'm excited!!!

I can smell the sea....

Your going to have all these STRANGE people saying they're coming to your wedding! lol

I just found out today that 16 of my guest paid their initial deposit and have been assigned their cabins. That's 2 more than our trip last year and we still have 5 more people who say they are paying at the end of this week. Our due date is next week so I'm excited!!!

I can smell the sea....

Well... we like STRANGE people! LOL! Bring it on!

16 guests already!!! Awesome! I have more and more guests booking now that I wasn't expecting but I am so excited to have join us. I think we are now at 25 confirmed. We are late bookers because we didn't decide which cruise until late Jan. Our immediate family is booked (parents, siblings, kids) and some of our extended family and friends are going.

I am getting VERY excited and more and more nervous as the day approaches (because I hope my seamstress can make the dress fit me AGAIN). Other than the dress... this wedding is easy breezy & ready!

Well... we like STRANGE people! LOL! Bring it on!

16 guests already!!! Awesome! I have more and more guests booking now that I wasn't expecting but I am so excited to have join us. I think we are now at 25 confirmed. We are late bookers because we didn't decide which cruise until late Jan. Our immediate family is booked (parents, siblings, kids) and some of our extended family and friends are going.

I am getting VERY excited and more and more nervous as the day approaches (because I hope my seamstress can make the dress fit me AGAIN). Other than the dress... this wedding is easy breezy & ready!

I found that a cruise ship wedding was not that difficult to plan at all. I am glad everything went well enough that it didn't change my mind! lol

We are now at 23 guest, and two more are suppose to book this week. I've already begun thinking of some group outings and maybe a special 'thank you' dinner onboard.

I love planning.....

Lipz... your site and postings really helped me plan mine. I'm now 5 weeks out and pretty much everything is done; except for the dress alterations and final woot bag items.

Thanks a BUNCH!!

Wow, that's GREAT!

You must have paced yourself very well.

We were lucky to get most things out the way early on too.

The only thing we did last minutes was our programs.

We weren't sure of we were doing them but we did. So it was our last DIY weddng task.

I can't wait to read your review and see your pictures!

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...