So excited that Radiance is cruising Alaska!

So Ive sailed Sovereign, Radiance, Freedom, Explorer and Independence and will be on Enchantment next month. So far Radiance was my favorite! All the glass and those beautiful elevators make for gorgeous sightseeing. I also loved that it was small enough that The Quest was in a small space that everyone played. The staff was more personable and it was just very memorable. If my best friend likes this upcoming cruise we are planning an Alaskan cruise next year or 2020. I so hope Radiance keeps sailing it!

I’ll board her in Sydney in 74 days (not that I’m counting) and cruise to New Zealand for 11 days before sailing back to Sydney to embark on an 8 day cruise in Australia. We’ll be in the same Grand Suite for both cruises so no unpacking or packing for 18 days! Heck yeah I’m excited and I love Radiance! My favorite class of ships.

back in 2005 when we did Alaska on Vision. Radiance was there too. So your chances are good that she'll still be doing summers in Alaska in 2020

And it was in Alaska when we were on it for our honeymoon in 2003.

I just wish it would do the round trips again. That’s what we liked about it the itinerary itself, and we loved the actual ship.

I’ll board her in Sydney in 74 days (not that I’m counting) and cruise to New Zealand for 11 days before sailing back to Sydney to embark on an 8 day cruise in Australia. We’ll be in the same Grand Suite for both cruises so no unpacking or packing for 18 days! Heck yeah I’m excited and I love Radiance! My favorite class of ships.

I'll be getting on radiance as you depart. Great ship.

Shame our American friends won't let us Aussies keep her all year but I guess we are lucky that they share her for half the year. Win/win

Radiance has been doing the one way Seward-Vancouver runs for some years now. I don't see any changes in the future, so far anyway.

The first time we did the Seward to Vancouver run we found the only problem we had at the end of our Radiance cruise ...was having to depart the ship after one week..wanted more!! :o

So we solved that by doing the next Alaska Radiance cruise by doing a B2B..and was sooo nice not having to get off the ship in Vancouver that time! ;):D

We did the Southbound Alaska cruise on the beautiful Radiance in August 2012. Awesome experience in every way! It was great having four port visits.

To whet your excitement, you might enjoy visiting my wife's website Nancy's Oasis. She's a photo/camera enthusiast and takes pictures for her website on all of our cruises and land trips. I'll post a link below to the section containing slide shows of this particular cruise.

Alaska 2012 - Radiance of the Seas

A cruise is a great way to travel! Enjoy!

I’ve been on Brilliance twice, Serenade twice, Radiance once with 2 more coming up, and Jewel planned for transatlantic in Nov. Cant say enough about this class of ships. I love cruising and these ships are for people like me.

I agree !

We like the Radiance class as well. They are more personal than the giant ships.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...