Pearl: any noise heard from O'Sheehan's on deck above?

travelingla

Just discovered my cabin is located over O'Sheehan's on the Pearl -- wondering if anyone has been in this location and if there is noise at night that we will hear? I always am sure I am located between decks of cabins but this time I got about the last balcony available! I can take a fan or something if it is indeed noisy.....

I haven't had a cabin in that area but I frequented O'Sheehan's when I was on the Pearl. I found it to be pretty sedate. I don't know if it's always like that, but it certainly was on my sailing last year!

I remember it on the EPIC and I agree about it being 'sedate' -- I should have asked if there was loud music, etc in the one on the Pearl. I remember good food being served there on the EPIC - hope it is just as good on Pearl! Thank you for your quick reply.:D

I remember it on the EPIC and I agree about it being 'sedate' -- I should have asked if there was loud music, etc in the one on the Pearl. I remember good food being served there on the EPIC - hope it is just as good on Pearl! Thank you for your quick reply.:D

O'Sheehan's on the Epic is downright raucous in comparison to the Pearl! LOL. No loud music. That's one of the places I went when I wanted a quiet spot to read and have a drink. There was one waitress there that was amazing. Hoping she's still there next week! :D

I was on the Pearl in Sept/Oct before she went through her refurb and O'Sheehan's had the old menus (no Thai chili wings! :() but I've seen a thread since then with a photo of the menus post-refurb and they've updated them. I'll be heading straight there on Sunday for some wings. :D

Just discovered my cabin is located over O'Sheehan's on the Pearl -- wondering if anyone has been in this location and if there is noise at night that we will hear? I always am sure I am located between decks of cabins but this time I got about the last balcony available! I can take a fan or something if it is indeed noisy.....

Wouldn't the answer depend on what people are in O'Sheehan's and just how much noise they make?

If there are noisy people there for Cruise "x" that doesn't mean they will be noisy on your cruise, right?

• 1 month later...
O'Sheehan's on the Epic is downright raucous in comparison to the Pearl! LOL. No loud music. That's one of the places I went when I wanted a quiet spot to read and have a drink. There was one waitress there that was amazing. Hoping she's still there next week! :D

I was on the Pearl in Sept/Oct before she went through her refurb and O'Sheehan's had the old menus (no Thai chili wings! :() but I've seen a thread since then with a photo of the menus post-refurb and they've updated them. I'll be heading straight there on Sunday for some wings. :D

Love O'Sheehan's!!! Appears we have nothing to be concerned about[emoji106]

Hope you enjoyed your cruise..... thanks for the updates [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love O'Sheehan's!!! Appears we have nothing to be concerned about[emoji106]

Hope you enjoyed your cruise..... thanks for the updates [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cruise was great, and once again O'Sheehan's didn't disappoint. It was busier on this cruise (but, it was Alaska so more people indoors than my last Pearl cruise) but I still wouldn't have said it was noisy. Now I'm counting down to Sept when I'll be back on the Epic! :)

• 7 months later...

We definitely heard the bass and some music till about midnight -- thinking maybe it was coming from the Atrium band as it is open to O'Sheehan's -- we could sleep thru it but at the same time if you are a light sleeper then move a bit aft to be over the life boats and not O'Sheehan's.