Cruiseboy in Hawaii ~ Live from Radiance of the Seas (5/5/17)

• 5 months later...
Hi All, This is Peter and Martha from NH. I would like to ask everyone why I should book this cruise instead of NCL Pride of America. Will the weather be good enough for swimming pools on the way to Vancover after Hawaii?

I took the Pride of Anerica. I read the reviews of the POA beforehand and they were mixed. I am glad I took the POA. The ship was fine. Honestly with the POA the ship didn't matter much. We were in Hawaii exploring everyday. Hawaii is gorgeous and fascinating. We also got to Oahu 4 days early. We had time to get over her jetlag and explore. We had an overnight in Maui and Kauai. The daily of the Bapalu coast is not to be missed.

Hi All, This is Peter and Martha from NH. I would like to ask everyone why I should book this cruise instead of NCL Pride of America. Will the weather be good enough for swimming pools on the way to Vancover after Hawaii?

Peter and Martha,

When we sailed last September we went from Vancouver to Hawaii in the second week of September. It was quite cool the the first two days and not really pool weather. It was the third sea day before the pool starting getting a lot of activity.

I had considered POA for the mere convenience (I'm not a fan of NCL) but the price difference between the two were minimal (keep in mind with POA, you're paying US prices and Hawaii) It came down to doing a 7 day vs a 12 day cruise. Itinerary was identical, more time in Kauai with Radiance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Not sure if you are still monitoring this, but loved your photos! How large of a group were you with on Roberts Hawaii? Looks like a large bus, similar to the ships excursions buses. We are going to Hawaii on Princess in Feb of 2019, and starting to look at ship excursions vs. private tours.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...