Water Delivery Fee - would you?

LMaxwell

Would you be ok to pay a nominal $5-10 fee to bring a case of water onboard? I know people try and do now, but it is technically prohibited. Would you rather they allowed it but charged you a handling fee and therefore not have to think about whether this port or this ship allows it vs a different one?

I'd be fine with a nominal fee to being on water. I would prefer if they just sold us a case of water for $10.

They would probably say it would be cost prohibitive for them. But you hauling it on board and just pay a $10 tax is more in line with their thinking. :rolleyes:

No...I wouldn't. I'm ok with the water on the ship. It's the same stuff that's in those bottles! Water is H2O...and that's what is in the taps on the ship, and in those pricey bottles! Your food, beverages and ice are all made with ship's water! I won't pay for something that is readily available and perfectly fine!

No...I wouldn't. I'm ok with the water on the ship. It's the same stuff that's in those bottles! Water is H2O...and that's what is in the taps on the ship, and in those pricey bottles! Your food, beverages and ice are all made with ship's water! I won't pay for something that is readily available and perfectly fine!

I! Guess! You! Could! Read! The! First! Post! Closer! But! You! Won't! Reply! Anyways! So! This! Is! Futile!

Carnival 12 pack waiting in your room is in the $5-6 range so 24 case for $10 to be waiting in room and not lugging yourself strikes me as reasonable.

I'd love it if Royal would offer that. I thought that was a smart move by Carnival.

Yet another reason to look at premium and luxury lines where the Pellegrino is replenished at your request for no additional charge.

If you purchase all sorts of optional add-ons with that mass market line, you may want to do a comparative bottom line spreadsheet comparison for "net daily rate" that includes all anticipated expenses. You will be very surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I! Guess! You! Could! Read! The! First! Post! Closer! But! You! Won't! Reply! Anyways! So! This! Is! Futile!

Too funny:p. Gotta give her credit though, it can't be easy getting to 85,000 posts with never more than one per thread.

As for the question, no not interested in paying for water delivery.

Would you be ok to pay a nominal $5-10 fee to bring a case of water onboard? I know people try and do now, but it is technically prohibited. Would you rather they allowed it but charged you a handling fee and therefore not have to think about whether this port or this ship allows it vs a different one?

Can't remember anyone saying they couldn't get it on. So I would say no

Such a great reply LMax. Well done. It's almost better that she doesn't return to threads that she already posted in. If I'm ever fortunate enough to sail with her, I'm going to send a case of water and a WOW band to her room just to see her head explode.

Back on topic - I would also love to see Royal follow Carnival's lead and offer a case for like $10.

Too funny:p. Gotta give her credit though, it can't be easy getting to 85,000 posts with never more than one per thread.

As for the question, no not interested in paying for water delivery.

Summed up well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes but since it’s technically against the rules they can deny you bringing it on; by them selling it w a nominal delivery fee it eliminates the whole “a.m. I buying this to throw it away” question and saves you from lugging your own.

Such a great reply LMax. Well done. It's almost better that she doesn't return to threads that she already posted in. If I'm ever fortunate enough to sail with her, I'm going to send a case of water and a WOW band to her room just to see her head explode.

Back on topic - I would also love to see Royal follow Carnival's lead and offer a case for like $10.

I’m not sure if I would call sailing with her a “fortunate” experience [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Forums