4 days on a big ship

Rjh8842

I was just looking at some cruise compasses to research for my parents trip on 7 day oasis later this year. I noticed they had 2 different shows 2 times a night 2 nights in a row. I am assumming that is because of the amount of guests on the ship. So next year I am booked on Symphony for a 4 nighter. Is it even possible to see all the shows?

Also if anyone has done a 4 night on oasis class any tips that would be different than doing a 7 night?

Wow - it’s been a few years since I did my weekend Allure Cruise. I think was 3 nights, so that may be a difference. But, I don’t remember them doing all the shows - only the Broadway show in the theatre (Mamma Mia, so I went both nights! Ha!) And I don’t recall the ice skating, but I may just be forgetful.

What was surprising was that it was very easy to get into the shows - everyone was drinking so didn’t want to spend the time!! That actually really surprised me as there’s such a premium to go on the ship partially because of the entertainment. Just seemed like you could drink anywhere else for less (LOL I sound like an old bitty!!)

• 4 weeks later...

I was on the Harmony’s first US sailing back on Nov. 5, 2016, a 3-day cruise. I don’t know if it’s the norm or just because it was an inaugural cruise, but Royal packed almost every show into these 3 days with 6 production, comedy and headliner shows that required reservations.

I was able to use the Cruise Planner to pre-book Grease, Columbus the Musical, The Fine Line aquatheatre show, 1887 ice skating show, as well as the headliner and stand-up comedy shows. It sure was a busy cruise!

My tip to you is to regularly check your Cruise Planner and pre-book as soon as reservations open for your 4-day Symphony cruise. Afterwards you can plan dining around show times. And, once onboard, you can go with the flow and change your plans to suit your mood. (Like I skipped the headliner show - a ventriloquist - because I was simply exhausted.)

Enjoy!

~ Judy