Cheapest Crown Loft Rate?

akh007

Im on Harmony of the Seas on September 2nd. About a month ago the rates for an L1 crown loft suite went to 1899 per person which I jumped on. Has anyone seen the rates for this room lower than this on any ships? Just curious since it's more than double on almost all other sailings I see. Thanks!

Im on Harmony of the Seas on September 2nd. About a month ago the rates for an L1 crown loft suite went to 1899 per person which I jumped on. Has anyone seen the rates for this room lower than this on any ships? Just curious since it's more than double on almost all other sailings I see. Thanks!

Congrats! No, that's cheap. I get lucky once in while get real cheap rates which lot times is glitch.

well now I'm depressed.. haha. I paid more than that as a single for an inside room onboard my 9 night Anthem Canada/NE cruise. --- hey but I get a "virtual" balcony!! Those rooms are super nice though. I had the chance to see one and hang out on the balcony of one on Allure.

Great deal, never saw it close to that

We have a L2 Crown Loft on the Oasis 10/22/2017. Cost was $4422 for the 2 of us. Also received $200 OBC from Next Cruise booking and additional $300 OBC for early payment in full.

This past March sailed on the Oasis in an Owners Suite. Total cost for the 2 of us was $3049.

Prices included $225 Diamond + discount for both cruises.

On the same 10/22 sailing as stan in CL2 it is $4534 for the three of us (my son is 12). With the same $200 obc from next cruise, $300 for early payment and $355 from the big box store in kirkland washington. Makes its a total of $3679 with taxes and port fees. The rate was $2121 before taxes and port fees. So your $1899 is still the lowest i have seen before obc from rci and travel agent.

Following week on 10/29 in same cabin is at $4857 minus $500 obc and $380 from travel agent so total of $3977 for the 3 of us.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...

Oasis Aug26, 2018 sailing (Eastern Caribbean) L1 $2187pp USD, L2 $2096pp; Allure Aug26, 2018 sailing (Western Caribbean) L1 $2248pp, L2 $2164pp, plus free gratuities (for 2) and $100 OBC (as of today ... i know last week they offered $300 OBC but cruise fare could be different)

Not super super cheap but considering this is still summer before Labor Day and many kids are still in holiday, this is a pretty good price. We have the RFS booked (for my family of 4) but are constantly checking on the price of the Crown Loft Suite.

I see you’ve been infected by the suite bug.:D

Not just infected, totally consumed I'd say!

And I have yet to even sail in one:cool::halo: Yes I have become a bit obsessed. AND they have never even been on my radar before or in my budget (thanks Mari!!:))

Oasis Aug26, 2018 sailing (Eastern Caribbean) L1 $2187pp USD, L2 $2096pp; Allure Aug26, 2018 sailing (Western Caribbean) L1 $2248pp, L2 $2164pp, plus free gratuities (for 2) and $100 OBC (as of today ... i know last week they offered $300 OBC but cruise fare could be different)

Not super super cheap but considering this is still summer before Labor Day and many kids are still in holiday, this is a pretty good price. We have the RFS booked (for my family of 4) but are constantly checking on the price of the Crown Loft Suite.

Thanks-

October 21st, 2018 Allure Western has L2 $2039.50 and L1 $2124 pp including taxes and fees free gratuities and $100 OBC. About the lowest I have seen.

Thanks - we are on that sailing and that will be our first suite- got a GS for around $1500 pp