Pearl 2-bedroom Haven Suite Pictures?

brunolvr

Does anyone have pictures of the 2-bedroom Haven Suite on the Pearl since they did the refurbishment? Didn't they change the furniture? beds? I'd love to see any pictures you may have! Thanks!

Hi Sandy,

My apologies for the small sized pictures, but this is the size range CC is allowing me to post our photos ... must have had some crazy setting on our camera at the time!

We were in Passion Flower Suite 14508... December 2017.

218265319_BarSet-up.jpg.e323743af2a89f09b176881b13c59dd0.jpg

2ndBR.jpg.bc9c3309641361ce4b71c7e5248c5b27.jpg

1226124037_LR-DR-BAL.jpg.38daf3f84fce827422fb13ceb51328bb.jpg

MBR.jpg.deb744fa7495ede94cbb73f061620e11.jpg

Edited by ggTexasGal
addition

Here is link to a youtube video of Pearl Haven 2 Bedroom 14512 done in November 2017. It is one of the

"narrow" view videos but still gives you good idea of the updates.

I don't see the side chairs in the living room. Wonder if they've been permanently removed or just weren't there when this video was done.

Thank you both for the pictures and the video. I'm wondering how comfortable the sofa-bed in the living room area is -- has anyone slept on it?

I slept on the living room sofa on the Jewel this past September to Alaska. It's ok...not the most comfortable but it didn't keep me up at night. I was always able to get a decent nights sleep.

I was in this cabin, 14512 last month. There is a sofa only in the living room, no side chairs. It was the best cabin and cruise of my life. Didn’t try the sofa bed, but the second bedroom sofa folded out nicely and I did lay on it for a whole minute to check it... lol

Anyhow it was great!! The whole cabin was great.

Best advice I can give you is to order meals in cabin or in the courtyard, no need to go to moderno for breakfast or lunch. I also found when the butler brought the food the quality was better, and it was much hotter/fresher. Also take tons of money for tips, they do earn it. I was out 700 in extra tips at the end of the cruise!

Thank you both for the pictures and the video. I'm wondering how comfortable the sofa-bed in the living room area is -- has anyone slept on it?

Hi Sandy, long time no see!

My sister slept on the sofa bed back in March of '17 and had no complaints about it. We were in the Topaz suite, 11024.

17434469_10212732198803064_143854049802762255_o.jpg?oh=7ffa815c44f00bf597522a498f59f490&oe=5B111EE5

Hi Sandy, long time no see!

My sister slept on the sofa bed back in March of '17 and had no complaints about it. We were in the Topaz suite, 11024.

17434469_10212732198803064_143854049802762255_o.jpg?oh=7ffa815c44f00bf597522a498f59f490&oe=5B111EE5

Hi, Sue! We're going back to Alaska on the Pearl the end of May -- in celebration of our 50th Wedding Anniversary. We're going to enjoy the Haven Life once again in #14512! I'm anxious to see the updates!

I was in this cabin, 14512 last month. There is a sofa only in the living room, no side chairs. It was the best cabin and cruise of my life. Didn’t try the sofa bed, but the second bedroom sofa folded out nicely and I did lay on it for a whole minute to check it... lol

Best advice I can give you is to order meals in cabin or in the courtyard, no need to go to moderno for breakfast or lunch. I also found when the butler brought the food the quality was better, and it was much hotter/fresher. Also take tons of money for tips, they do earn it. I was out 700 in extra tips at the end of the cruise!

Thanks for the info. We are looking forward to enjoying the Haven once again especially since it has been updated -- do you have any pictures of #14512 that you can share? I'd love to see them!

In looking at the video someone posted, I didn't notice a TV above the bathtub in the bathroom. Is it still there?

Also, just wondering -- who was your butler?

Edited by brunolvr
addition

Hi, Sue! We're going back to Alaska on the Pearl the end of May -- in celebration of our 50th Wedding Anniversary. We're going to enjoy the Haven Life once again in #14512! I'm anxious to see the updates!

Happy early Anniversary Sandy, Congratulations on 50 years!

We'll be on the Jewel in August. How many times have you been to Alaska now?