NCL Pearl Promenade Deck Chairs

Demented_Avenger

We have never sailed with NCL.We are going on the Pearl next month. I have watched a lot of youtube videos of the Pearl and I never see deck chairs on the outdoor promenade deck. We love to sit out there and read on a nice at sea day. Does anyone know if they ever put chairs or loungers our there?

Thanks for any info you can give us.

Yes, they have lounge chairs . On Alaska cruises, they are usually stored with just a few left out . (cold and rainy)

Just ask for assistance, if they are stacked .

In warmer climates, I am sure they are out and in full use.

• Like 1

I was on Pearl to Alaska a couple years ago. There wasn't a big demand for the deck loungers but there was some out. There was also huge stacks of them stored away - I'm sure if you wanted one a crew member would help you out. If you'll be where it's warm I would suspect there would be more out and available. Here's what I saw on one of our At-Sea days.

27471457072_e0ef6e7072_b.jpg

That's the 2-3 people brave enough to swim - May in Alaska. :D

26960667684_741f74aed2_b.jpg

Stacks of deck chairs:

28395119469_7bc93ac4a3_b.jpg

Edited by SuperCrewBear

We also did the Pearl to Alaska and we love to sit on the Promenade Deck and just watch the world go by, away from all the noise of the upper decks. We always had something to sit on and if the occasion arose where there were none, we just asked any crew member to unstack some other chairs for us and it was done.

Cheers

Len

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

NCL does NOT put chairds out on the Promenade deck. There are some benches but they are not comfortable. There is no real places to sit and just enjoy the ride at that level. Chairs are available on the pool decks and the areas around the pool.

• 1 year later...
On 3/3/2018 at 9:00 AM, zqvol said:

NCL does NOT put chairds out on the Promenade deck. There are some benches but they are not comfortable. There is no real places to sit and just enjoy the ride at that level. Chairs are available on the pool decks and the areas around the pool.

This is false. I've been on the Gem many times and there are always deck chairs on the promenade during the day - albeit a small number of them.