I was thinking of Jewel of the Seas January 2019 and the sailings have disappeared!

jled

I was thinking of a sailing on Jewel of the Seas out of San Juan, Puerto Rico for January 26..and all the sailings have disappeared!! Anyone know why? I am deciding between that..Freedom of the Seas..and Celebrity Equinox out of Miami..but an wondering where did those Jewel sailings go??

I was thinking of a sailing on Jewel of the Seas out of San Juan, Puerto Rico for January 26..and all the sailings have disappeared!! Anyone know why? I am deciding between that..Freedom of the Seas..and Celebrity Equinox out of Miami..but an wondering where did those Jewel sailings go??
The Eastbound TA in April 2019 is also gone.....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

May, June, and July were not showing first thing this morning......but they came back before noon.

I'm looking at other booking sites and I see selected sailings showing up, like 16-Feb and 23-Mar.

If you think that's bad, try booking Freedom in Jan/Feb 2020. We have a B2B booked then but now almost nothing shows up. I know they can't all be chartered, who knows what's going on.......

Oh no...here we go again? Hope they don't cancel on us. We booked the Freedom while on board the Jewel. Got back to San Juan and emailed 2 couples to get on that ship and they said the ship was sold out. Couple of days later, they were able to grab cabins. Don't know what's going on. I wonder if maybe it's not chartered but does have a group that is taking up a lot of cabins

Sent Royal a Facebook post last night about Jewel. Within minutes, i got a reply that they were checking on it and would get back with me.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I'm looking at other booking sites and I see selected sailings showing up, like 16-Feb and 23-Mar.

Bob

When i do a mock booking on [another site] i get this at the end before the payment screen.

<photo says no categories available>

Edited by Host Clarea
Removed TA name

Sent Royal a Facebook post last night about Jewel. Within minutes, i got a reply that they were checking on it and would get back with me.

Did they get back with you?? Nothing is showing up in Jan/Feb 19 this morning!

Edit: make that January-April.

Resolved... Wonder if that means an IT glitch or resolved by announcing the cancellations.
My gut tells me Royal is probably changing the schedule around and possibly changing the home port for those four months.

Goodbye San Juan????

Maybe the San Juan bad press is catching up????

My gut tells me Royal is probably changing the schedule around and possibly changing the home port for those four months.

Goodbye San Juan????

Maybe the San Juan bad press is catching up????

God, I hope not! I absolutely love San Juan AND the Jewel... What do you think would replace it? And what bad press do you mean?

God, I hope not! I absolutely love San Juan AND the Jewel... What do you think would replace it? And what bad press do you mean?
When I told my friends I was in San Juan last month they were surprised that a cruise ship went there with "all the damage and no power".

The news is great at giving the bad news....but they never follow up to let people know that things, at least in San Juan, are back to normal.

Have no idea about a replacement port. Royal works in mysterious ways.