Gratuity Package Question

If I purchase a beverage package is there an additional amount of gratuity added later or is the price posted on the website inclusive of the gratuity?

The gratuity will be added to the price on the website. You can see yourself by putting it in your cart and checking out. You will have the chance to cancel before final purchase.

Bob, does this include adding gratuities to all dining and beverage packages purchased pre-cruise on the website?

Beverage packages do end up having gratuities added, but I've not yet seen a report from anyone reporting gratuities added to pre-cruise dining packages.

Beverage packages do end up having gratuities added, but I've not yet seen a report from anyone reporting gratuities added to pre-cruise dining

packages.

Bob, wasn't there a thread that RCL would be adding an 18% grats. My question is at what point in the process. I booked Giovanni's my upcoming Allure and no grats added. Also, I had prepaid Chops for Anthem and when the bill came it was 0 and no grats. Confused!

Bob, wasn't there a thread that RCL would be adding an 18% grats. My question is at what point in the process. I booked Giovanni's my upcoming Allure and no grats added. Also, I had prepaid Chops for Anthem and when the bill came it was 0 and no grats. Confused!

They are adding 18% gratuities to onboard specialty dining purchases. That started months ago. However, I've not seen any reports of them adding the 18% to pre-cruise dining purchases

They are adding 18% gratuities to onboard specialty dining purchases. That started months ago. However, I've not seen any reports of them adding the 18% to pre-cruise dining purchases

Is that confirmed, because it's strange and inconsistent. I guess they don't want sticker shocks for Pax who pre-book. For my Allure, Chops is $49 and with grats. comes to $58 per. Talk about sticker shock.

If that is the case, I may pre-purchase the 2 night package at $40 per and hope that I can dine at Chops on either night.

Is that confirmed, because it's strange and inconsistent. I guess they don't want sticker shocks for Pax who pre-book. For my Allure, Chops is $49 and with grats. comes to $58 per. Talk about sticker shock.

If that is the case, I may pre-purchase the 2 night package at $40 per and hope that I can dine at Chops on either night.

It's confirmed that they add 18% to specialty dining prices on board.