Key West, Florida webcam

lady_cruiser

I just checked the Key West Florida webcam and one of Aida's ship is in port. I have to admit I never heard of this cruiseline so did a little research to see where it comes from. It certainly looks like a nice line.

Here is the link to the webcam but since the cam does scan different areas of Key West you might need to wait a few minutes for the cam to focuse on the ship again.

http://keywestharborwebcam.com/

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

She tied up at 11.35pm EST....only scheduled for 6;30am EST on 4th.

A mild flurry of activities when the 1-deck door was opened, a few people milling around...sometimes looks like it wasbrought aboard, no emergency vehicles,no police car. Then a port authority truck left ''the scene'', gangway door closed, a good size crowd on the walk deck all went back in...and that's it !!! Can't figure out why she sped all the way to KeyWest to arrive 5 hours early.....She did leave her previous port ,Cozumel, on time....

Strange.

Perhaps a weather system working its way from the Carribean sea triggered a rush trip to the next port, KeyWest, before it got nasty....

Cheers

p.s; it's AidaVita

Thanks, Steamboat.

That was my initial reaction.....until I realized there was no emergency-type vehicle at all...and no ''visible'' evidence that somebody was carried off the ship.

But makes sense.