Found what I wanted on the first try

misfit72ford

Hello everyone. I'm going to an event in April and just began my search. I'm about to be 45 and plus size. I find it difficult to find things that fit and don't make me look like in trying for 20 or 80. (No disrespect to anyone those ages.) Today I decided to go try on a few things and found this.

f8f95e9a949dfd1e784de186657becd1.jpg

It fit perfectly. I had ordered these shoes a few weeks ago since I have a heel spur and can no longer wear high heels.

7b35956b79da0318072ecc35c9bca5cf.jpg

I'm really happy with these and can't believe I bought the first thing I tried on. I also had a $25 off coupon.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

<3<3<3

So happy for you! I've just read 2 threads about the frustrations of finding things that fit, so it's nice to hear when someone does find something that works. Those shoes are really cute too:hearteyes: And score on a coupon too!!

I definitely relate on finding age appropriate clothes - especially plus size. And so often plus size is either a no shape sheath or too curve hugging:eek:. I have a bunch of vintage clothes from my great grandmother and they were cut for a woman's shape - wish designers made more clothes like that (although I think she may have made them herself).

Dress Barn also has nice dresses that are geared for our women vs. teens/early 20's.

Hello everyone. I'm going to an event in April and just began my search. I'm about to be 45 and plus size. I find it difficult to find things that fit and don't make me look like in trying for 20 or 80. (No disrespect to anyone those ages.) Today I decided to go try on a few things and found this.

It fit perfectly. I had ordered these shoes a few weeks ago since I have a heel spur and can no longer wear high heels.

I'm really happy with these and can't believe I bought the first thing I tried on. I also had a $25 off coupon.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Awesome for you. I hate, hate, hate to shop so I am happy for you! Funny story. Last time I went shopping (I am 47) I went up to the counter and noticed I had the exact outfit the lady in front of me had on. She was 80 if she was a day. Yep, I'd say she was a very stylish woman