User friendly map of bermuda

wdelesky

Hi all! My family and friends are traveling to Bermuda in October and would love to see the crystal caves, pink beaches and some historical sites. I am not sure if this is possible to do it all and I was thinking if i had a map to see where everything was before hand it may help in our plans! Anyone have or know of a site i can find a user friendly map? Thanks!

Hi all! My family and friends are traveling to Bermuda in October and would love to see the crystal caves, pink beaches and some historical sites. I am not sure if this is possible to do it all and I was thinking if i had a map to see where everything was before hand it may help in our plans! Anyone have or know of a site i can find a user friendly map? Thanks!

How about this:

enhance

Tip: Sometimes clicking on the post number (located in the upper right corner of the post) will give you a larger pic; OR place cursor over the image and right click. From the drop down menu, select View Image.

What cruise ship are you on and what are the dates? What you can visit, depends on how long your stay is, and what your budget is for transportation costs.

SBtS

On the website link below by the Bermuda Tourism Authority is a map you can download or you can have mailed to you. They will mail you brochures and a beautiful map for free.

http://www.gotobermuda.com/official-visitor-guides

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...