Norwegian Escape 3/17 to 3/24

NewbieCruiser67

Well we are looking to do our first cruise next month...I will be booking a balcony cabin as I want the views and ability to have the fresh air. How is the Escape? Looking at a cabin on the stbd side and 13th deck midship, is that good? My parents cruised on her last year and had a blast. We still have not bought the package as of yet but was curious on the 2 free at sea deals we want. Looking at the ultimate drink and specialty dining. Questions on both are: the drink package is a no brainer and the only question is the additional fees associated with it. I know it is a cost but if I stick to only the items and not go over, what additional fees are charged to me at the end?is there a limit on the number of drinks you can have in a day? For the ultimate dining package, I see that those that have it are already making reservations ahead of time. If I select this package late, will I be able to get into those dining places or do they fill up? I don’t want to waste it if I won’t be able to use it...kinda nervous but hey we live in Miami so why not partake in the fun...

Thanks,

G&M

Yeah, copy and paste this into the Norwegian board.

For the Ultimate Beverage Package, you pay gratuities when you pick the package. You prepay gratuities essentially. If you just stick to the regular drinks (easy to do), you don't pay anything more. It comes out to roughly 3 drinks a day to make it worth it. It's like 8 drinks a day if you actually pay for the whole package yourself.

Restaurants go quick. If you book later, then you make reservations as soon as you board the ship on those displays. They seem to hold some reservations back for on board booking.

Yeah, copy and paste this into the Norwegian board.

For the Ultimate Beverage Package, you pay gratuities when you pick the package. You prepay gratuities essentially. If you just stick to the regular drinks (easy to do), you don't pay anything more. It comes out to roughly 3 drinks a day to make it worth it. It's like 8 drinks a day if you actually pay for the whole package yourself.

Restaurants go quick. If you book later, then you make reservations as soon as you board the ship on those displays. They seem to hold some reservations back for on board booking.

I did just that, thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums