Recommendations on what we should do

edcuoco

I am going to Bermuda with a group of 14 people. Ages ranging from 6 months - 62 years old. Only 3 people out of the 14 have been to Bermuda so we are open to almost anything. We will be docked from Wednesday morning and leaving Friday at 2pm.

I felt that a tour would be a good idea but am getting some push back from the some saying they don't know if it is worth it to sit in a van for 6 hours.

I also felt that the Crystal caves looked interesting. My family and I have been to underground caves in New York and Tennessee so I thought it would be nice to check out Bermuda's even if it is small from what I read.

I would love to go into the Tom Moore's Jungle but from what I read it wouldn't really be appropriate with the younger kids (6 months, 3 years, & 4 years).

I have read a ton of threads. Just looking for some guidance from some experienced Bermuda travelers.

Do members of your group all have the same interests, and what are the interests? Will everything be done by all or can the more adventurous do things on his/her own? Any want to snorkel, play golf, relax at a beach, rent a Boston Whaler, explore, history buffs....... There is so much to do and so little time.

SBtS

That is one of my issues is that I feel like there is so many options but not enough time and I am not sure what is best. It doesn't have to be all or nothing. Beach is a must for everyone. No golfers in the group. History can probably be a little more than half the group. The whole group doesn't have to stay together if there is something they really want to see or do but I want to be able to provide a plan that we could all participate in.

What are the general must sees during your 1st visit?

That is one of my issues is that I feel like there is so many options but not enough time and I am not sure what is best. It doesn't have to be all or nothing. Beach is a must for everyone. No golfers in the group. History can probably be a little more than half the group. The whole group doesn't have to stay together if there is something they really want to see or do but I want to be able to provide a plan that we could all participate in.

What are the general must sees during your 1st visit?

There is a 'to do' list here. Give everyone in your group that can read a copy, and have each member select 4 things that they would like to do and then negotiate. Then post back to this forum on how to get it done.

Here are some general must sees: a walking tour of St George's, Horseshoe Bay Beach, the caves, go to the top of Gibbs Lighthouse,the beach path from Warwick beach to HSB,and if there are any children in your group, visit BAMZ...... Anyone that reads this post will add their must sees.

SBtS