WOW----Gate 1--Monarch Queen--May 20, 2017 Review

champmason

Yes they do provide maps, some not very detailed but we were quite happy. Most of the towns are so small anyway that its almost impossible to get lost.

They handed us a map as we were walking out the door each day.

We were very happy with gate 1 and are eagerly looking for more great deals with the company.

Yes they do provide maps, some not very detailed but we were quite happy. Most of the towns are so small anyway that its almost impossible to get lost.

They handed us a map as we were walking out the door each day.

We were very happy with gate 1 and are eagerly looking for more great deals with the company.

Thank you so much! I know I can pull up any info on my phone, but like to have a hard copy in my hand. :) Happy to also hear that you were pleased with your experience!

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know or remember how many people were on your Gate 1 tours? In other words, how did they split the passengers? We're trying to figure out if we would like to book our own tours, rather than going on the Gate 1 tours, so we could be in a smaller and more customized tours.

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know or remember how many people were on your Gate 1 tours? In other words, how did they split the passengers? We're trying to figure out if we would like to book our own tours, rather than going on the Gate 1 tours, so we could be in a smaller and more customized tours.

During the walking tours we generally had about 4 - 6 guides for the approximately 125 people on board. We all had earphones to listen to the commentary, so that was not a problem. Some of the towns there was a group that was called the photo group that moved slower and did not cover as much ground. That was a good option for those that were not as mobile. We were not assigned a group; just joined wherever we wanted. One thing that we found was by judging the guides by their choice of clothing,we usually had made a good choice. The more flamboyant and colorful also showed up in their personality and made the tour fun. We had some fantastic guides that were very knowledgeable and fun!

• 2 weeks later...