Short review Seabourn Encore

Tony & Trevor

Frantic - Handre is indeed running in the marathon and is raising money for cancer. He has lost so much weight with all the training he is doing. I find him to be a genuinely lovely person.

Henry - we are enjoying the shows and love having the early one. We have sailed with Natalie before and find her to be lots of fun. Love Jonathan's voice. The guest entertainers have been extremely good and mostly Australian. Katy sends her love to you and as she has not seen the video with her singing in the background, I promised to show her before our cruise ends. Another genuinely lovely person.

The showers are much improved. The shower head is larger and water pressure stronger. The bath is smaller, but for short people (like me) it is the perfect length.

Had dinner with HD last night, they are very aware of design faults and things will change. The laundry is definitely going in starting in May. Personally, I would not worry about these teething problems if anyone is getting concerned and thinking about cancelling.

Send our love to everyone. Ask Jonathan if he's got enough Peanut Butter M&M's :)

We had a lovely dinner with the cast and also one with Katy. Had to bring her desert to the TK bar though as she was needed on piano duty !

Henry :)

This is exactly what Seabourn did in 2009 before the launch of the Odyssey. Karl was in charge of training all new crew and many of them sailed on the triplets while in training so they would be ready when they were moved to the new ship.

Love Karl💜💜💜💜💜. If I knew for sure which Viking ship he would be on, I'd book now!

Love Karl💜💜💜💜💜. If I knew for sure which Viking ship he would be on, I'd book now!

Karl is definitely worth following. I've never seen one person be in so many places at one time. What a loss to SB.

Karl is definitely worth following. I've never seen one person be in so many places at one time. What a loss to SB.

Agreed - Karl is amazing and has set the standard I measure all by. I love that when something needed to be done, he just did it - and left instruction etc., to be done privately. 6:30 and Seabourn Square barista is overwhelmed - who made my Cappucino for me? Karl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Resurrecting an old thread but looking at the reviews lately on Encore, they haven't really be glowing. Perhaps staff have moved on to Ovation or other lines... but has anyone recently sailing the Encore be able to comment if the quality of the food/wine/service/excursions/shows/everything are in decline