Transportation from Cape Liberty Port to Laguardia airport?

GretaGarbo

We are booked on Celebrity Summit on 4/21 cruise from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Bayonne, New Jersey.. We disembark at Cape Liberty on 4/29/18. Celebrity says there shuttles are full.

So now I need to find transportation from Cape Liberty Port to LaGuardia airport. There are 5 of us. I am not having much luck finding reasonable transportation other than a taxi. Any suggestions?

I am not sure that even a taxi will be reasonable. First fitting 5 and all their bags may be a problem. Second, isn't Cape Liberty in New Jersey? Things may have changed since I lived in the NYC area, but used to be that cabs licensed in NJ could not pick up passengers in NY and vice versa. So there was a hefty add on to the cab fare for having to go back empty. How about a car service?

We are booked on Celebrity Summit on 4/21 cruise from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Bayonne, New Jersey.. We disembark at Cape Liberty on 4/29/18. Celebrity says there shuttles are full.

So now I need to find transportation from Cape Liberty Port to LaGuardia airport. There are 5 of us. I am not having much luck finding reasonable transportation other than a taxi. Any suggestions?

On the East Coast Board we recommend getting quotes from Dial7 and Carmellimo. You need to specify the number of pieces of luggage to get an appropriate sized vehicle. They will quote a base price. Tolls should be in the $18-$25 range depending on the route taken. A 18-20% tip is expected on the base price.