Snorkle Park Beach

NY cruiser 75

Hello all. My family and I will be sailing on the Escape in July. My husband and I have never been to Bermuda before and are looking forward to it. We are already planning on going to Horseshoe Bay one day we are in Bermuda and the Crystal and Fantasy Caves another day. I was thinking of going to Snorkel Park Beach on our last day in Bermuda. I like that it is close to the ship so I wouldn't have to worry about travel time to get back to the ship in time for it leaving Bermuda. I'm sure it's not the best beach on the island, but I'm looking for any feedback. Hoping that it's not too bad.

Thank you.

We did Snorkel Park and walked around the Dockyard our last day there for the same reason...to be near the ship on departure day. We got there early and they didn't even charge us to get in. As mentioned, it's man-made and nothing like the south shore beaches but it was fine. Enjoy!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

We like to stay close to the ship on the last day; normally an NCL ship. Snorkel Beach is usually part of the solution since it's adjacent to the ship & dockyard. We go for a swim, visit the Bermuda Arts Center (maybe buy a local painting ( reasonable$)), and just do some last minute shopping. Maybe a lat pint at the Frog & Onion. Because it's next to the ship; a good, no stress, choice. An alternate choice has been the "Famous Homes & Hideaways cruise" offered by NCL. It's three hours. Nice & informative; and since offered by the line the ship won't leave if there's a problem.

We like to stay close to the ship on the last day; normally an NCL ship. Snorkel Beach is usually part of the solution since it's adjacent to the ship & dockyard. We go for a swim, visit the Bermuda Arts Center (maybe buy a local painting ( reasonable$)), and just do some last minute shopping. Maybe a lat pint at the Frog & Onion. Because it's next to the ship; a good, no stress, choice. An alternate choice has been the "Famous Homes & Hideaways cruise" offered by NCL. It's three hours. Nice & informative; and since offered by the line the ship won't leave if there's a problem.

I usually go to Horseshoe in the morning. Plenty of time for a few hours if you leave by 9:00 am. I agree with a previous posters (princeton12321) description of Snorkel Park with the addition that I find it depressing. For years it was closed because of broken glass and I would go by and wish it was open. Then it reopened and I went. Yuck. Never went back. For an NCL excursion on the last day Hidden Gems would be my choice.

Edited by Charles4515